bikes

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by gonabslim79, 16 March 2009 Social URL.

1. gonabslim79

gonabslim79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    which day is it?
    I also get the Zest magazine monthly and was totally inspired this month on their Bike section!

I have been thinking about getting a bike as i have moved closer to work and thought get fit and save petrol. Well there is a whole section in there explaining the different bikes you can get. its great!! got me all inspired.

so i went bike shopping at the weekend. yes i fell in love with the 'expensive' ones. anyway i went into a shop and a nice helpful man told me bout a cycle scheme where you get your work to pay for your bike and then you get tax relief and they save money (somehow) as you 'sacrifice' some of your pay - mine worked out at £30 a month gross £21 net! on goods at £400!! bargain. i will be paying back only £250.

Just gotta convince the boss its a good idea!! :dragon:

but i thought i would tell the world in case they didnt know!!!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cupcake1

cupcake1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    Someone at work asked me about this a long time ago, but as an employer, I couldn't find out anything about the scheme.
    I'll take another look today and see how it works.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.