Bikini bodies - where will you be taking yours????

Vietman for 3 months in February stopping off in Thailand on the way.
All planned on line - Air Asia flight Bangkok to HCMC was only £60 return but booked 3 months ago - what a bargain..

Sounds amazing . I have already posted on here but only 14 weeks to Thailand and Dubai trip. Hoping to lose 2 stone by then but have a London weekend in Feb and Bath hotel weekend in March so fingers crossed. I'm so excited!!!!

Vietman for 3 months in February stopping off in Thailand on the way.
All planned on line - Air Asia flight Bangkok to HCMC was only £60 return but booked 3 months ago - what a bargain..

Sounds amazing . I have already posted on here but only 14 weeks to Thailand and Dubai trip. Hoping to lose 2 stone by then but have a London weekend in Feb and Bath hotel weekend in March so fingers crossed. I'm so excited!!!!

You are all making me sooooo jealous:cry:

I've been looking at the Cruise and Stay holidays in Egypt for next summer. Will definitely be wearing a bikini...whatever the weight loss!! :woohoo:

Gonna make you all jealous we off to wait for it ....,,,, great Yarmouth in august lol

I cant ever see myself on a bikini after 6 kids and I also have the most awful varicose vein running down my right leg :(
I'm back at hospital 1st Feb to see if they'll remove it if funding allows . Even losing 6 stone has made no difference .can't wait to see their faces when I turn up with an ideal bmi after going last June obese lol

Planning a surprise trip for my OH 30th (won't say where incase he sees this) to europe, doubt I'll be in a bikini then but just want to feel nice in photos and not hate everyone taken. Also going to Canada in September to see my super fit twin sister and would like to be able to keep up with her running with the dog this time! Hell, if I get my ideal bikini body I might just wear a bikini everywhere anyway!!! :) x

Going to Daytona (Florida) staying in a beachfront apartment for 3 weeks!!!! So can't wait!!!!going to read, walk the beach everyday, drink, shop and catch a tan! Also treated myself flying first class whoop whoop !!! Just need to save pennies now lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We are going to Jamaica in May with another couple who we are close friends with. Its been planned for ages and its now in sight. I have just done a weekly countdown to stick on my fridge to keep me motivated that I am going to fill in after weigh in each week.

dont know where we are going yet ,, but it will be in august and abroad and i really do need to be in that bikini..... it will be loads better than wearing a baggy jumper and scraping ice off the car x

Egypt in April...bikini is debatable though!! Will be going somewhere in Europe in July..hoping to wear one there! x

Just read through this thread and I am soooooo jealous! I haven't been on a proper summer holiday since I was a kid! We really wanted to go to the Dominican last year but ended up not being able to afford it. If I can get a job soon we might be able to get away in the late summer, maybe a week in Spain or something! And hopefully I will be able to wear lovely summery clothes :D

We booked Rhodes with Thomas Cook but we are really worried about that incase they go bust or Greece does! We decided to cancel and for the same money booked:

A weekend in Surrey next weekend

A weekend in Cambridge in March

A weekend in Glastonbury in April

A 4 day break in Norfolk in June

10 days full board in a hotel in the Isle of Wight in July

4 days in Paignton in August

A week in a cottage in Cornwall in September.

And we still have some left to spend from the original holiday!!!

My bikini body ( if I get it ) will be getting 3 outings this year! 1 to Turkey, 1 on a spa day for a friend's 21st (although that may be changed to a trip to Amsterdam) and Florida later in the year! Can not wait to get down to target so I can flaunt it :)

We are going to Jamaica in May with another couple who we are close friends with. Its been planned for ages and its now in sight. I have just done a weekly countdown to stick on my fridge to keep me motivated that I am going to fill in after weigh in each week.

We are off to Jamaica too in March. Bikini - not sure on that, but I'll be definitely wearing a one piece....:)

Me and my bikini body will be jetting off to Marmaris this summer :D Never been before so really looking forward to it!

My bikini body ( if I get it ) will be getting 3 outings this year! 1 to Turkey, 1 on a spa day for a friend's 21st (although that may be changed to a trip to Amsterdam) and Florida later in the year! Can not wait to get down to target so I can flaunt it :)

Oooh I do like a bit of target shopping. You can get some great bargains there! :D

Back