Bikini in Oz- I'm coming to get you!

Well done, sounds like a good first day xx

Well done!! That's fab!! I have 2 one litre bottles in the fridge and keep refilling them. It's great to see how easily a litre can actually be drunk!

Oh I'm the same with garlic!! I love the smell and I love the taste. Garlic however hates me! Really hates me :( meany! Lol.
I do still have it sometimes, but have to weigh up if it's worth the after effects!

Well done on the squats too! Great stuff. I've just grabbed my small weights out of storage and am thinking of using them when I squat to help my arms do something a bit more impressive! We'll see.
Roll on day two hey xx

So day 2 done and dusted.

B:Water,water,water
Mid morning:porridge sachet,more water and a coffee
Lunch:Veg Soup and a little chicken and green salad,water
Afternoon:Coke Zero and more water
Commute home:Water
Tea:Truffa bar and a cuppa
Just having a hot mint Choc shake..mmmmm

I am basically flooded with water today but I feel so much better already and it's only day 2.Tomorrow is a challenge-I have a 2 hour commute each way but I'll get through it.My friend had also booked me into a chocolate workshop on Feb 1st-not even going to think about it yet,I'm just getting through this week 1st.

How is everyone else doing?

Oh... My... God! ............ A chocolate workshop?! I literally just drooled!! Wow!
It's funny because we always seem to have events crop up on the same day! I'm going to a ball on feb 1st!

Well done on the water. It really flushes everything out! I'm finding that 3L is pretty easy now and I'm doing one litre before I've even got out my pjs and my next one is done usually before lunch. It's when I then get sidetracked or out and about and forget my water bottle, etc. but usually am getting 3 litres down happily plus my water in the shakes.
It's a good feeling. :)

Make sure you have lots of things on your fully charged phone to distract you on the commute or a book or something. Ummm, unless you're driving that is! Didn't think of that! In which case whack some cheesy tunes on and imagine yourself slim and how shocked hubby will be when he sees your photoshoot!!
When is hubby's birthday? Xx

Oh birthday is not until June so I have ample time to shift this weight but the minute I get to 10 stone I'll book it....hopefully before June though.

Chocolate workshop..I know,my big downfall.It'll be fab but need to be psyched up before I deal with it.

I have the cheesy tunes at the ready...I'm driving unfortunately :(.... I'll just sing away to myself on the way.

I managed drinking water much easier on Cambridge but then again the first time doing this type of diet is so much easier and we're terrified of making a mistake!

Roll on day 3....

I know, took me ages before I started to loosen up a bit on Cambridge!! Good luck with day three! Keep the water going and you'll be fine. Will need a wee after a 2 hour drive mind! :)

Thanks Clinquant and Sammy...very little water today but just stopped at shop to pick up some more and will be home in a few minutes to guzzle more.

Diet ok today,commute terrible but no work for the next 2 days....woohoo.

Yay to days off! When I did Cambridge I found it so much easier on days off!! Xx

So do I find it easier...especially being closer to my own toilet,hehehe!!!

So diet today:Coffee on commute-couldn't face water as I knew I'd get half way down the road and need the loo.
Porridge,500ml water
Cajun Chicken breast with beetroot and spinach salad (there was goats cheese bits in the salad but I hate the taste of it even if it was allowed so scraped all that off),green salad.,500 ml water
Maple,fruit and almond bar,another 500 ml water and can of coke zero.

Need to have something else now with more water!But not a bad day considering!!

Getting easier? Nope - you're just getting better at it ;) Xx

I certainly must be in Ketosis-I'm off to get some chalk paint to rejig my bedside lockers-in other words I've buckets of energy!I could tackle the ironing but that's just boring???

Day 5-all going great.Ive even sorted out all my packs and have calculated that I have enough packs for 6 weeks which should have me well into the 10's.

Have a great day ladies.

Great stuff Lainey!
:)
I'm looking forward to seeing ya in the tens! Xx

Yippeee well done! Straight in there-Bam! Won't be in the 11's long ;) Xx

Back