Bikini in Oz- I'm coming to get you!

Lainey, I am the same - sneaky look this morning did not seem good but I'll reserve any whinging for official weigh in tomorrow! It's not that it's terrible but I think it's a STS. Now I know I had my celebration meal on Sunday but still.....the other 6 days I stuck to S+S to the letter....hmmmm... we'll see.

Be sure to check in tomorrow and let us know how you got on x

Official weigh in.....down 4 lbs-I'm thrilled-only 10lbs to go for the November challenge.

It's my little girls birthday today but no cake for me ( I made it and decorated it and can taste the sugar ever time I open the fridge,yuck!!!)

Will update fully later-on the school run.Good luck everyone -Slimboots drop in to let me know how you're doing.

Woo hooooooooooooooooooooooo
Amazeballs!
That's a great kick start to the November challenge and an amazing loss. Yippee. Am super chuffed for you!
And well done on resisting the cake!!
It's funny how a good loss can make yummy food seem so insignificant!

Xx

Thanks Sammy,believe me it's easy to resist the cake-it's a Minion from Despicable Me so it looks fab but God the sugar was getting in my teeth whilst doing it if you know what I mean...

I'm chuffed to bits with my loss,maybe these squats aren't so bad...hehehehe x

Oh you should post a piccy of the cake! Bet it looks great!!
Yeah I know what you mean. I made a mini mouse cake and the icing was so so thick! Xx

Just tried to upload a photo of the cake and it won't work from my phone...arrghhhh!

I also made coconut and apricot muffins and I admit I tasted a crumb and then promptly gave half away and the other half stored away out of site ready for the inlaws visiting tomorrow.

Had a yummy tea of swede chips with chicken breast wrapped in bacon( no fat),porridge this morning and cottage pie at lunch.Looking forward to my bar now with a cuppa.

My fear at the start was that if I was having 3 x packs plus a meal that I wouldn't be able to control either the choice or portion size of the meal.The more I think about it,the easier I think maintenance will be ( this time) by teaching myself portion sizes from having this.Here's hoping.

Yeah I find that with the meal too - 200g of veg is actually quite a decent amount. I look at my portions and think how on earth was I scoffing twice as much as this AND pudding!! It will definitely help on the path to maintenance.
I find my carbs are lower when I do 3 packs plus a meal too.
Hope your little one enjoys her cake!!!

Xx

Lainey MASSIVE congrats on your loss!!!! That is absolutely amazing and you must be thrilled!!!!

I put on half a pound!!! Eeek! Updated my diary with expected reasons - I've been in plan an feel okay about the gain and feel sure my hard work in terms of diet and exercise this week will show on the scales next week!

I hope your wee girl had a great birthday and well done for avoiding the cakes!!!! Xxx

Today I avoided popcorn smothered in butter at the cinema,jellies at the cinema,McDonalds,birthday cake,homemade muffins,banana and passionfruit cake etc.

You know what.....I was so busy looking after the kids at the cinema,then McD's that I didn't even think about food.I only had a diet coke ( better than a Big Mac!!),Then made dinner for my inlaws including cakes and biscuits.....not 1 passed my lips-so frigging proud of myself:)

And my lovely FIL told me I'd lost weight too..had a great day,hope the rest of the weekend is as good.

Thanks Slimboots for the lovely encouragement-will pop over to your diary now for a read x

Brilliant stuff!
It's by far more satisfying resisting then it is to give in!
Did everyone love your cake?!!

Well done on a tip top day!!

Xx

Oh Sammy,the cake was a sugarfest-kids loved it especially the icing,inlaws had the other bits of baking.

I made them all dinner too and had some veggie sausage,cauliflower and swede myself-they never even noticed I wasn't having potatoes!!!

The satisfaction of not giving in was fab today ....have a bit of a headache tonight though so must be not drinking enough fluid,will have to try harder tomorrow.

Here's to a great Sunday x

Ha ha if you had other kids there I bet their parents were thanking you when they are still running riot on a sugar high at 10pm!! Lol!! Ha ha ha!! All good fun! I love kiddies parties.
I did the same at a family roast - no potatoes and no-one noticed. Fab!!

Well done. Roll on Sunday!! Xx

Don't know why but I'm hungry today and very tempted to pick,it's not even the bad stuff I'm looking at but things like roast beef!! I actually woke up hungry this morning-that never happens-maybe it's the fact that I had some diluting juice yesterday which may have knocked me out of ketosis.I don't mind,either way the weight will come off-it has to consuming so few calories!

I've just had my protein meal-quorn fillets with cabbage,leeks and a tiny bit of carrot.I feel stuffed and it was delicious but it was earlier than normal so I'll probably collapse at 8.00 tonight. My squat challenge is completed and my jeans are definitely loser but feeling a bit blah today...
This is normally when my resolve falters so I'm trying to stay on the straight and narrow.The fact that I will have a planned night off/out on Saturday shouldn't influence me but it's at the back of my mind and I'm trying to block it out.

I'll check back later !

I hate days like that! The last couple of weeks I had quite a few where I just wanted to gorge on anything! And felt hungry. I hate that bit. But you are right - on low calories you will of course still lose weight. It's just nice to have ketosis to stay stronger!!
Just say to yourself that because of your night out planned on Saturday you should stay 100% all week leading up to it. Plus it can only make your outfit nicer and make you feel that much more incredible on the day!! :)

Xx

Hi Lainey, I feel your pain. I'm STILL awaiting dreaded totm which is a couple of days late for some reason (def not pregnant).... And I think this led to me experiencing horrific hunger yesterday. Well I gave in!!!! Don't do it! Learn from my mistake as today I hate myself! Sammy is right... Focus on Saturday off plan to strengthen your resolve in the lead up!!! My scales showed a 7lbs gain this morning!!!!! Obv that's not possible and I'm sure it'll be yesterday's carb intake but it's so disheartening! Don't make my mistake! If you like herbal tea drink a gallon of that to take the edge off which is my plan for today!!!!

Good luck x

I've stayed strong...just finished my bar after Pilates and had a good food day,water intake was deplorable though.I was freezing so had coffees instead.

For some reason I cannot log my daily carbs/food on the S and S website from my phone but it works ok from the computer so I logged the last few days and I was over on calories a few days.( not by much) but it is showing on the scales----as in not showing any loss since Friday.I know I know step away from the scales!!!!

I need a big whoosh over the next few days so I can relax a bit on my night out on Saturday.That scales better be good on Friday morning.

Oh I hate it when that happens!! Can be anything that makes those scales have a tantrum and refuse to budge!
Hopefully they'll shift soon. I use MFP and very often go over my calories but I check the carbs and always stay below 70g (99% of the time) and usually that helps.
You'd be so proud of how far I've come from my daily scales hopping days!! I'm now a twice a week girl! (Mostly!!).
You've have two 100% days to do and then a weigh in Friday should definitely please you.

The more water you drink the more your body will shrink. Drink drink drink!! ;)
Bet you're buzzing after those coffees!!
I had lots of coke zero this morning and my goodness did I feel alert!! Ha ha!! And bloated!!

Xx

I've pulled you off the scalesSammy so I can hope on,hahaha...Whatever about not weighing yourself every day Sammy I'm proud that you're in the 10's!!!!

I was working yesterday so the coffee just keeps me going there,if I was at home Id be busy cleaning....but I should at least have had more water.

This was always going to be my week to hold my composure-It's happened before that the 2nd/3rd week I cave in but determined to have my night off on Sat and back onto it in Sunday-hangover or not!!!

Lainey you have done SOOOOOO well....you must be super chuffed....keep up the good work!!! I'm four pounds down this morning haha - see THIS is precisely why we shouldn't take sneaky peaks on the scales!!!! Good luck Friday. I'm away from home Thursday night so won't weigh in until Saturday this week.....may be a good thing as it gives me an extra day to limit the damage :)

I've pulled you off the scalesSammy so I can hope on,hahaha...Whatever about not weighing yourself every day Sammy I'm proud that you're in the 10's!!!! I was working yesterday so the coffee just keeps me going there,if I was at home Id be busy cleaning....but I should at least have had more water. This was always going to be my week to hold my composure-It's happened before that the 2nd/3rd week I cave in but determined to have my night off on Sat and back onto it in Sunday-hangover or not!!!

Only 2 more strict days to go and then it's your lovely night off. You can do it!! Xx

Back