Bikinis food diary. month two!

the thought pretty much all food is turning my stomache so i guess theres a plus side to being sick haha

well im feeling all shiney today so today my diary will be complete for a day me thinks!

lol missed brekie not sure why....

lunch jacket potato 2.5pts
tuna mayo 3pts

early dinner
pasta 5pts
phili light 1.5pts
bacon 1.5pts

cadbury 2pack bunny 4pts

total today 17.5/19

Last edited:
exactly hun, plus your metabolism will be revved up due to there bein more calories than usual so tomorrow it will still be expectin high calories thus burnin more if your good tomorrow :) well thats my excuse and im stickin to it cuz feel like iv been on a two day binge, roll on monday :)

lol i hadnt eaten for three days so a binge was in order lol .

today so far.

two slices of ww bread and flora 1.5pts
butternut sq soup made with cream from work, used the duchy pumpkin cream soup as a comparison with bread 6pt
Dinner 9.5

A/P earned 1.5

total today 15.5

Last edited:
congrats on the loss girly only eight pund to go thats fab!!!!! :)

Thanks, i think this last 8 will be tough tho :( i havent been running for a while so going swimming tomoz instead

nah youl fly through it hun youve willpower of steel!!!! :)

not the past day or so lol but im right back on it now! focus is the key lol

ya iv gotta focus more, didnt get any exercise in today cuz was so busy and i know thats no excuse but still and especially since i really ate pretty much what i wanted saturday and sunday im so worried its now gonna affect my loss but just gonna be really active tomorrow and maybe try and eat less than the points im allowed to try and compensate :)

Well today:

brekie:~~~~~~

Lunch:
2 slices ww bread, flora light and marmite 1.5

Dinner:
Pasta-8pts ( i really want carbs today lol)
Chicken 2pts
tomatoes-0pts
garlic etc etc 0pts
cheese triangle

Total today:12pts

wow put too much chilli in that pasta!

Last edited:
oh marmite yummy havnt had that in years!!! how many points is that hun :) oh and flora pro active is now 2tespoons for half a point plus i think it tastes nicer than flora light :) and you get more value for your points not that you need it with your ability to stick to about two points a day lucky thing :)

marmite is zero i believe. and yeah i use the proactive i thought it was called pro active light lol i havent had the ability to stick to it the past couple of days but i've been doing ALOT of running to make up for it lol

im gonna stop by the shops and get some marmite after the gym im now craving it on some toast!!! im starting runnin on the treadmill and it does help alot with the weight loss especilally if i hadnt been as consistent with the points as i should of been!!!

yeah it does but i do find it so booooorrrrrringgg even my ipod isnt occupying me now lol

ya after a while music jus gets annoying lol :) i downloaded army things what are they called i cant remember but its those left right left song things with the drill sargent callin out things and the army repeatin it helps me keep a good pace, you should look into interval trainin, im actually hopin to do a personal trainer course and one of the books im readin and the reseaarch online all shows interval trainer burns more calories after youve finished exercising so meant to be more effective :) plus it takes shorter usual interval session is only like 20-30 mins ive a really good workout ill post it if ya ever wanna try it :)

Back