Bingo wings!! How does everyone...

x_kerry_x

Attempt to reduce theirs when loosing weight? Reduce / tone?
Xxx

Will need to start doing some for mine they are really flapping lol

Hi Tricep dips are good for bingo wings. Difficult to explain though so try googling and it might come up with images x

Sorry to sound dumb but whats a tricep dip? I'm a bit of a thicky lol

can do tricep curls with tins of beans or bottles of water too.
but tbh, once the fat goes there shouldnt be much flapping going on bar a bit of skin maybe. Ive got this cream which I think really works at tightening skin up (I sound like some cheesy advert here) its a 'soap and glory' one from boots called firmiator or something like that.

Also Im doing pilates and we do some tricep work using resistance bands, mine were aching the next day!

You won't be able to build much mescle whilst on the diet as you aren't having enough protein. After I reached goal I started working out really hard and I have now built quite a bit of muscle in my arm. My bingo wings are soooo much better! I also keep my skin moisturised and I think that has helped it to recover somewhat.

You won't be able to build much mescle whilst on the diet as you aren't having enough protein. After I reached goal I started working out really hard and I have now built quite a bit of muscle in my arm. My bingo wings are soooo much better! I also keep my skin moisturised and I think that has helped it to recover somewhat.

Would you say it's better to steer clear of exercise until you're at goal? The only reason I ask is that I've started the 30 day shred today as I would like to tone whilst I'm losing but if this is going to be a waste of time/detrimental to my losses then I'll give it a miss and start when I've lost the next 21lbs.

wobbly tum! said:
Would you say it's better to steer clear of exercise until you're at goal? The only reason I ask is that I've started the 30 day shred today as I would like to tone whilst I'm losing but if this is going to be a waste of time/detrimental to my losses then I'll give it a miss and start when I've lost the next 21lbs.

I avoided exercise whilst I was dieting - but to be honest that's more because I didn't want to than anything else! Much to my shock I'm loving exercise now... Just bear in mind thatyou are not taking much protein in so your ability to build muscle is very limited. As long as yu enjoy it and you don't feel ill whilst doing it it shouldn't do any harm - but don't over do it.

Lol I'm not doing loads just a few arm exercises for my bingo wings. Don't worry not planning a marathon anytime soon lol x

Much to my astonishment, they do actually shrink all by themselves! After reading this thread last night and wondering if I will be able to attempt flight when I'm light enough to take off, I went to measure my arms and had a good long look at them in the mirror - and they are quite a bit smaller! I do use a good moisturiser that also claims to be a skin firmer, but it's not a habit yet so I'm probably averaging applying this about once a week.

I've found overall that I seem to lose and look a bit baggy for a while, then everything else catches up and I shrink :)

Mine are so flappy now and I do endless tricep dips and weights, is horrible. Also living in a hot country means I cover them up when everyone else is skipping about in sleeveless tops. Don't know what to do about it.

Back