Bingo Wings

SkinnyMalink

Hi everyone :)

For my size I'm fairly fit anyway, playing rugby and cycling often, but now that I'm on LL I'm concerned about toning while losing weight so fast.

I'm doing sit ups for my stomach and my legs and bum are okay with the cycling anyway, but I am worried about my bingo wings! I'm doing my weights at home but wondered if anyone had any specific excercises or reccommendations for this area.

Thanks!

I too am worried about this area, as we have family history of bingo wings super size... even my sis who is a size 14 has them....

I have looked at surgery, but it is expensive and the scarring can apparently be quite bad.....

Personally I think I would prefer scars to the bagginess, I will wait and see how mine look when I lose all the weight...

This area is always very difficult to tone up...
Hope someone may come along and give some magic answers!

Anne

Feeling pretty obsessed with mine too:confused:

My friend has bought a slendertone device specifically for upper arms. I am going to have a shop around for one myself.

Unfortunately, I don'y know much about upper arm execises either.

Jacqui

Best thing I can advise is to build up your upper arms, particularly your triceps, so that the muscles will fill out the skin more.

Tricep dips are easy and don't even require weights. Basically, sit on the edge of a chair or bench, straighten your legs and lower yourself using just your arms. Like in this picture:

http://www.recsports.ufl.edu/ContentManagedImages/tricep_bench.jpg

Edited to add: when I say they're easy, what I mean is that the technique is simple. Actually doing them is really hard work and very effective :)

Back