BINGO

nattynoo22

Looking for some help really i go to bingo once a week but now i do slimming world i know im gonna find it difficult as usually i have tea at bingo chips gravy and mushy peas with a buttered barm and i used to snack in between games while im waiting for games to start! any ideas on what i can do instead to occupy myself to stop me snacking on rubbish. im having my tea before i go but any health tasty snacks i can take with me? :rolleyes:

you could take a tub full of chopped fresh fruit or vegetables & make yourself a syn free dip to go with them. I would also save my syns if I could that day & maybe take some crisps & also save one of my HEXB and take a couple of Alpen light bars in case I need a sweet fix. Chupa Chup lollies are only 2.5 syns each as well and they will last a while and also keep your mouth busy

thanks those are great ideas i will bear those in mind gonna to the shop before i go to get extra fruit bits so i have a variety of fruit with me! i must be strong! :)

Take fruit and have a word with the canteen to get the menu changed lol. I used to go bingo and the food is always leathal isn't it, but scrummy, fatty, greasy comfort food. Oooooooo heart attack on a plate.

i know i keep telling myself that, planning on sitting well away from the canteen! taking the latest SW magazine for thinsperation!

Take some slimming world crisps made from new potatoes. They would probably stay crispy long enough.

well bingo over! and i survived with a big tub of fruit to nibble and a slimming world magazine! didnt win mind but hey ho just pleased i managed to be strong! thanks for the support guys xx :)

aww thank you xx :)

Back