BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Thanks hun, am working hard but have had a burger with my friend at the pub today and now feeling incredibly sick, think it is the grease after weeks of not having any =( Just need to work harder tomorrow =) P.S loving your sunglasses in your new profile picture x

Hehe thanks ... It was taken in Tunisia. I wanted a poser profile pic for Facebook as I know my ex's new bint was nosying on my page!

Sparkles, My profile pic is quite old but every time I try to change it the new pic comes up sideways! Lol :(
your doing do well keeping up with the walks and the eating... Good luck for wi tomorrow! Xx

Oh wow it changed ? sparkles how do you know she was moseying btw? X

I am confused is this an old or new picture, as it looks the similar to the one you put up Friday night but isn't sideways?

Either way it looks lovely and you really suit a fringe x

I usually try on the website and it goes sideways but I tried it from the app and it worked ? that was me on my way to t in the park! And thank you :) it took me years to work up the courage for a fringe and I love it!

At least it is the right way now x

I am confused is this an old or new picture, as it looks the similar to the one you put up Friday night but isn't sideways? Either way it looks lovely and you really suit a fringe x

I just had a feeling ... There was a few random likes and then quickly deleted ... You know when you click like by accident.

Plus I've since found out he still has status's up from when we were together and any self respecting woman would have a look at their new partners ex.

I'm happy to say tho he has definetly downgraded!!

Hi hun. How's things? Sorry not been around much the last couple of days. Protein is important when working out. Helps the muscles repair themselves. I had a burger and chips yesterday and felt horrible after it :( definitely won't be doing it again in a hurry. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun. How's things? Sorry not been around much the last couple of days. Protein is important when working out. Helps the muscles repair themselves. I had a burger and chips yesterday and felt horrible after it :( definitely won't be doing it again in a hurry. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Think i am going to look at ways to improve my protein intake =)

Oh my gosh me too, i had such a stomach ache and ended up sleeping on the sofa as i couldn't sleep until silly o'clock =( at least we know not to do it again =)

I am okay i am going to my sisters tonight for a few days to see my mom and am a bit worried about struggling to find healthy things to eat and won't be able to exercise but am sure it will be okay as i have my fitness pal to help me keep on track =)

How about you, doing anything nice this week? x

Well done Binky, you are doing so great!
Rach, never mind the skinnies, just think when you are a skinny you will be able to help anyone who seeks you out and wants to know how you did it!! Have a great time. :wavey:

Rach I'm sure you'll look fab - I was once told "comparison is the root of all evil" you are lovely and unlike anyone else. It's what keeps me going sometimes thinking that lol x

Back