Birmingham-One year on-30th october 2010

mommyB

love it
Some of the girls from the ww section ( tho all welcome) had a meet up in october last yearin Birmingham ( Jimmy Spices to be exact), a good time was had by all and it's been suggested that we do it all again.
M has her Opp in september but says mid october onwards should be fine for her, tho after 26th would be ideal for me as its payday then LOL
if you are interested put your name below and any dates you can make it

All being well jane i can come...like you i would prefer end of the month-ish but am fairly flexible.
Totally forgot about this thread,i only visit subscribed threads these days (too much to get round as it is!)
x

Well, I am off work for a long weekend then (Dad's Birthday) so may be able to sort something out (Expenses allowing )

Finances permitting I'd love to come. x :)

Can I come (if it's before 18th Nov)?

I would like to come along and meet you all if you can squeeze another one in! Assuming you can, the end of the month is best for me but will go with the flow!

Lesley
x

four;)

Its close to the Hyatt and its got food...sounds perfick to me but always willing to go with the flow

M

can I come? I know I'm not on WW, but I'd quite like to meet some more Mini Mates!

xxx

The more the merrier flirty-shall make it a mission and get to know you in advance via your diary !!

Rach ,it was never meant to be exclusively WW and it would be bludy brill to meet you !!!

whoop whoop! I'm there. And I will be in my skinny (well skinnier...) jeans by then - That will be my goal!

xxxx

ok with 3 weeks to go ,if we are gonna do this we need to get organised so please add your name to the list if you intend comming-go on you know you want to !! I'll start the list

Jane (mommyB)

Back