Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mushette, 25 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Mushette

Mushette Mistress Mush!

Cambridge Diet
    Well, Its my 21st the end of july, and im having a rather large party. Themed the Monster Mash!
    Ive never been good with size/weight ratio but at the moment I'm 20-24 depending on where i go for clothes. Realistically what kinda weight loss could i get and what size do you think i'd be?
    That isn't going to be the end of my diet but I'd kinda like to be a little slimmer for the party :bliss:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

What weight are you now hun? It depends where you carry your weight aswell. i was 20 6 starting and a size 26 jeans and 24/26tops. Now in 18/20 tops and jeans @17stone even tho im back to 18now :( they still fit!!!
  4. Mushette

Mushette Mistress Mush!

Cambridge Diet
    Well im 24ish bottoms, and 20-24 top. Got a large belly :p
    but a little bit of fat every where tho.
    Im now 17.11 after my first weigh in :eek:
  5. grumbletumble

grumbletumble Silver Member

SW- Green
    hi mushette :)

its my 30th at the end of july (eek) and i was wondering the same thing. my cdc said she'd expect me to lose 4lbs a week now so crossed fingers i will lose a stone.
    i expect you will lose 1-2 sizes? just a guess tho :party0011:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.