Birthdays......more cake

:break_diet:
September and October are full of birthdays for my family...mainly kids too so birthday cakes are a must! :jelous:

It's sabotaging my good work over the last few months! I cant turn my back when faced with a delicious looking cake!

I gorged on chocolate cake last two weeks and tomorrow is my daughters 1st birthday and have decided to make a FLAN :D doubt anyone wlse will thank me for it but atleast it's a low syn celebration! :p

What do you think syns would be for a large flan base filled with mullerlite and quark mixed together and topped with loadsa berries....I rekon about 7 syns for a LARGE wedge (after all it's size that counts here :p)

REM

let them eat cake.... as marie antoinette said, a better option for you would be to make some "cornflake cakes" for yourself using bran flakes (one of your healthy options) and an oz of chocholate if i remember is only 7 syns .... if you use 2ozs of choc and two portions of bran flakes it makes two large scrummy chocolate cornflake cakes and because they are made from bran they are filling too ...

Back