1. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

Anyone that uses the iPhone app can u tell me on the meal suggestions for breakfast it says all bran with skimmed milk 3 pp yet on the food listing in alphabetical order it says all bran 30 g bowl 3 pp with no mention of milk.
    I'm confused is it 3 with or 3 without?

Also got stung last night for tea had bought some ww chips but didn't realise it wasn't a bag with pp on , it said 2 points per 100g when it's true value on the new propoints is 5! Just wanted to mention so that ppl check the packaging on these ready meals.
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    its 30g and 3pp for just the bran flakes as far as I know , I never eat cereal because i always want a big bowl and that little 30g annoys me haha. But yeah 3pp without milk.

4. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

Thanks jo, do u have an app? If so have a look and check the meal idea section for breakfast, just so I'm not going barmy lol

5. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    No I don't have an app, I just use the book and calculator , sorry

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.