Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

Anyone that uses the iPhone app can u tell me on the meal suggestions for breakfast it says all bran with skimmed milk 3 pp yet on the food listing in alphabetical order it says all bran 30 g bowl 3 pp with no mention of milk.
    I'm confused is it 3 with or 3 without?

Also got stung last night for tea had bought some ww chips but didn't realise it wasn't a bag with pp on , it said 2 points per 100g when it's true value on the new propoints is 5! Just wanted to mention so that ppl check the packaging on these ready meals.
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    its 30g and 3pp for just the bran flakes as far as I know , I never eat cereal because i always want a big bowl and that little 30g annoys me haha. But yeah 3pp without milk.

4. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

Thanks jo, do u have an app? If so have a look and check the meal idea section for breakfast, just so I'm not going barmy lol

5. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    No I don't have an app, I just use the book and calculator , sorry

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.