Bit effed off to be honest

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
I'm going to the piccies with a friend & our kids Friday & she suggested tea too but won't go anywhere but pizza hut which I've said no to, there are 5 different places near the cinema that are all ok for me, harvester & nandos being just 2 of them but she says she promised her son pizza. I've said that we'll have to miss tea then & meet her at cinema to which shes basically said I'm spoiling our night out....... How do I get across to her that for me I need to stick to this 100% for it to work.....

Lexie I went to pizza hut at the weekend. There's a wedge shaped pizza that's low fat. It's delicious . You'll be fine

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Makes me cross when friends (or my case family) dont listen n respect what your saying to them

Pizza hut i think do unlimited salad bowls altho id not voluntarilt go to pizza hut

Huggs hun x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

You'd be fine. The whole thing is for one person you don't have to stop plus plenty of salad without Mayo stuff.
although having said that good friends respect your wishes.

pizza hut

Shrimply Delicious£8.95
King prawns, fresh spinach, mozzarella cheese and mixed peppers. 470cal

Chicken Delight£8.95
Chicken breast with sliced mushrooms and red onions. 460cal

Virtuous Veg£8.95
Fresh spinach, mixed peppers, red onions, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. 440cal

Calories shown are per Pizzetta pizza.

Ultimately if you don't want to go because you won't feel able to make healthy choices (or actually how about because you don't like someone dictating what you and your kids do because she promised her kid pizza without bothering to ask anyone else) then all you CAN do is say that it won't work for you and you are more than happy to eat beforehand whilst she and kiddo go to PH and you'll meet them there. If she kicks off then the only person spoiling it is her. Otherwise, as above, you can probably find something to eat at PH. I personally wouldnt choose PH, likewise I don't go to Pizza Express, as I feel angry at missing out on what I WANT even though I can have those leggara pizzas. Rather go to nandos or harvester and eat something I would choose and not just because its low fat.

xx

Pizza hut spray on flavourings oil n additives to their pizzas

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Don't let others dictate your life, being on this diet means your in control (Oh my I sound like a self-help book).

Whatever you do, Good Luck. You know the right choices to make to get you to where you want to go (I need to keep telling myself this too).

Aw that's pants Lexie :( Surely your friend knows you're trying to lose weight so she should be supporting you. Ok she obviously wasn't thinking about it when she promised her son a trip to Pizza Hut but she shouldn't take a strop because you have said you don't want to go as you don't want to break your diet!!

Well done for not giving in and hope you enjoy your dinner out with your wee one x

stick to your guns, go to nandos with your child, and let her enjoy her pizza. if you go, you'll only resent her and end up pissed off anyway!! xx

Thanks all!! I've said I'll meet her at the cinema, I'll do myself something nice for tea at home!!!! I forgot to add that this will be the 2nd time this week her son has been to PH as they went Monday too......

Good on you! Stick to your guns!!
Sorry but you are trying to make it work for you. If you don't want to go for whatever reason, yours being a good one, then do like you say and eat beforehand!!

Went to harvester with hubby & son. Was lovely!!!! Friend just met me after her pizza hut. Son been drinking pop & just peed all over her knee. Is it wrong of me to laugh.....

*sniggers*

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Definitely not wrong to laugh. Sounds like sweet justice to me :) enjoy the moment ;)

Back