Bit fed up..

jillrob

Hi. Having a rubbish week with SW. Went out at the weekend for a rare night out without children which is fine, and tried to get back on the plan since. However just found out that the quorn sausages and nom 0% yoghurt is not free therefore have gone way over my syns. I gave up then and devoured everything in sight. I really wanted to lose weight for my hol in 5 weeks but so far week 2 lost 2 lbs and week 3 put it back on. Week 4 is disaster ( this week)..... What to do?? X

I know it's hard, but draw a line and get back on plan - not cutting back on food, just doing the plan. You have five weeks til your hols - if you're on plan 100% til then, there's no reason why you shouldn't lose some weight, even if it's not quite as much as you initially hoped.

Good luck! (And remember - what will happen if you give up? You'll either be the same weight you are now for your hols, or you'll be heavier. So just getting back on plan is definitely the answer! :))

Getting back on plan is always going to be better and more effective than putting it off. The sooner the better! I really hope you find your feet again soon. Good luck and happy holidays!

Back