bit of advice please (caution mentions food)

skinnyminny2be

Ive got a works lunch tomorrow (its been planned for months) and i cant get out of it. all food had to be preordered so i ordered a chicken salad with no tomatoes or dressing. will this be ok? or will it knock me out of ketosis? also, are there any other salad items i should leave on my plate???

Not sure about exante but cd was White meat (so chicken) then green or White salad/veg I always just had lettuce spring onion celery cucumber green pepper never effected me but everyone is different. I wood think you'd be ok with this but I'm sure someone will be along soon to say if not xxxx

I have a couple of meals at weekend (small chicken salad and steak and salad), I have stayed in ketosis as far as I know. I'm sure that what your having will be more than fine, ENJOY !!!!

hi, even a tomato won't knock you out of ketosis unless you are very carb intolerant - good luck x

geordiebear said:
hi, even a tomato won't knock you out of ketosis unless you are very carb intolerant - good luck x

urgh i hate tomatoes so even if they helped shift an extra stone i wouldnt eat them lol x

Back