• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

bit of advice please (caution mentions food)

Ive got a works lunch tomorrow (its been planned for months) and i cant get out of it. all food had to be preordered so i ordered a chicken salad with no tomatoes or dressing. will this be ok? or will it knock me out of ketosis? also, are there any other salad items i should leave on my plate???
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Not sure about exante but cd was White meat (so chicken) then green or White salad/veg I always just had lettuce spring onion celery cucumber green pepper never effected me but everyone is different. I wood think you'd be ok with this but I'm sure someone will be along soon to say if not xxxx

I have a couple of meals at weekend (small chicken salad and steak and salad), I have stayed in ketosis as far as I know. I'm sure that what your having will be more than fine, ENJOY !!!!
ok so i had the salad. it had lettuce chicken celery spring onion tomato beetroot cucumber. i didnt eat any beetroot or tomato and almost no spring onion. will i be ok x