bit of help please....

lady24

Silver Member
hey everyone,

so I am currently on exante (just back on it after being off a few months) but feel the choice in shakes isnt that great and was thinking of swapping to slim and save due to more choice, but even after flicking through a few bits on here and also visiting the slim and save website I am not 100% sure how this diet works (stupid me).

On exante I have 3 shakes a day and drink 3.5 litre of water and thats Me done, it works for Me and I feel fine doing the TFR, I just wonderd if slim and save is basically the same? i.e could I have 3 shakes a day and the same amount of water and leave it at that? or do I need to add vegatables? quite confuddled!! lol,

lady x

On slim and save you have a few more options: Option 1: 4 packs per day. Option 2: 4 packs per day plus 200g of vegetables (from a list). Option 3: 3 packs per day plus 100g of lean protein (fish or chicken), 200g of veg off the list plus a multivitamin. With all options you drink 3 litres of water.

You can do one option one day, another another day, you don't have to pick one and stick with it.

3 packs and nothing else isnt an option. You wont be getting your nutrients and it could end up stalling your weight loss

The equivalent of what you're doing at the moment is 4 packs a day on Slim and Save (to get the nutrients you need you need 4 on SnS rather than 3). You can do that with your water and nothing else. The veg and milk are optional.

Back