Bit upset

Missy_mint

Been on TOtal food replacement since end of feb and lost now nearly 3.5 stone went shopping today and in size 10 topshop hoody and a 12 dress over the moon. Suggested having a meal out tonight to OH has he's going away tomorrow for ages and I can control myself etc just thought would be nice to have some fun etc. then he's gone all funny and moody with me like he doesn't trust me. Had this huge conversation with him etc and I feel
Like us not having fun at the moment isnt good for our relationship. Just asked lets go nandos for tea as can have chicken etc and he's like na even after I assured him I wouldn't stuff my silly as I'm so close to goal now. It's like he doesn't trust me :(

Hugs hun, well done on your amazing losses. Not sure what to say but we are here if you need a vent Xx

I think hes just trying to support you hun, if he kept suggesting takeways to you im sure that would get you down more

I don't think its that he doesn't trust you i think he probaly is just really trying to support you by keeping you on track and forgoing a takeaway himself.

TBH i'd be ore upset with my hubby if i suggested a takeaway and he agreed!

Can't you tell him that you would really like to go out and need his support, and can he order for you to help you stay on track. Give him a list of the things you can have beforehand (Nandos should be ok from that perspective) and say that his support is so important to you. Might make him feel more involved?

Thing is I'm close to the end it's like he wants me as a lollipop I've been bad with eating but I knew it and can eat healthy :)

Is he definitely worried you'll fail, or is it possible he may be a little insecure that he feels other guys might think WOW she looks amazing?

Sorry I might have this very wrong, and my apologies if I have, but I have heard of it before.

He sounds like an arsehole to me! lol sorry but my bf is the same! i cant have anymore than chicken as a treat ffs, youve done so well and say to him straight that its hurt your feelings and that if he wants a lollipop he can go suck on one like a little baby, his attitude sounds horrible, is he vain? is he overweight or not? stuff like that makes me so angry youve done so well and you deserve to have a break and get back to normal eating! tell him you dont want to be a anorexic stick insect, he's behaving like your on deaths door with obesity or something! sorry for the rant im so angry at that! lol hope you ok hun xx

Feel bad as we spoke an he was just trying to support me whoopsie :( but he said its fine for a break etc and that he's proud of how well I've done he just wanted to make sure I wasn't having a slip up. Phew all crazy thoughts just me being paranoid lol.

Lol oh I'm the same! Glad you've sorted it ;) men are crap with been sensitive about stuff lol my OH is just so blunt! Hope you have a lovely meal together x

Aww glad you sorted it !!!
We certainly do get sensitive about stuff don't we
:) xxx

Back