Puddings Black Forest cake

chellxx

Hi, everyone this is the first recipe iv posted iv been using this site since may, i'm not currently attending classes so this site has become my best friend and given my flare for cooking back and iv lost 18lb so far.

I'v been making the chocolate weetabix cake quite alot as its great for a heathly chocolate fix, but my OH and kids all like it too and i only get 1 slice. lol.
so last night i made 2 and sandwhiched them together with 1tbs choc spread warmed for 30 secs in mircowave defrosted morello cherries from asda and sweetened fromage frais, then spread the top sweetened fromage frais and decorated with some more cherries.
Now if iv worked it out right its 28 syns for the whole cake but cuts into 8 nice size pieces which if i'm right works out as 3.5 syns per slice.

Any way it was really lovely and i thought i would share.

Last edited:
Mmm, that sounds lovely!! I've got the recipe for weetabix cake, could you tell me how to make chocolate weetabix cake pleeeease???

12 syns for whole cake or 2 Bs
2 weetabix
Half cup coffee
1oz cocoa
3tblsps sweetner
3 eggs (seperated)
1 tblsp clear honey
Soften weetabix with coffee. Add rest of ingredients except egg white and mix. Whisk egg whites until stiff peaks then fold into mixture. Put in pirex dish and micro for 5 minutes.

I want to make this! But I hate coffee...hmm. What can I put in instead of coffee?

Hi, you really cant taste the coffee but if you really dont like coffee you might be able to cant help on that one i only drink coffee.
i would think it would work with just water but havent tried to do it that way or very weak coffee.
hope this helps.

I use tea to soften my weetabix and works well.

Diane

That has got to be more than 12 syns for whole cake, you would have to syn your cocoa and honey too.

I haven't tried the weetabix cake yet. Might have to do that next. Going to try a recipe for a potato lemon cake first. I have had potato bread before and it tasted surprisingly nice, so will be interested to see if it works.

I haven't tried the weetabix cake yet. Might have to do that next. Going to try a recipe for a potato lemon cake first. I have had potato bread before and it tasted surprisingly nice, so will be interested to see if it works.

oooh potato bread and potato cake that sounds very intresting.

Back