Black Pudding

Eless

I am a little confused about the points value for black pudding.. in a shopping guide I have it says it's 4 points for 62g yet on a pack of black pudding I bought when I work it out from nutrition information on there it works out at 2.5points for 100g (even if I count all the fat rather than halving it for saturated as I was taught to do way back when i joined). I didn't fry it - I just cooked it in the oven.

Am I ok to go by what it says on the pack? I'd be gutted if I had screwed up because I did that instead of consulting a ww book. It would take me over for today

yeah go with the nutritional info on the pack. xx

Thanks.. it's weigh in tomorrow and I don't want to have messed it up because I did that instead of following a ww guide :s

i find the ww guide really inaccurate at times

When i first did ww which was 10 years ago I had a eatng out guide that listed lamb balti as 7.5 points (I think rice was 6).. every saturday without fail I would have lamb balti and rice.. I still lost weight though (I think I averaged about 3lbs a week) - now lamb balti is listed as about 20!

yeah it changes so much i always go by nutritional info

I only use the guides if I dont have the nutritional values, if I have the packets I always use that - much safer

Back