• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Black tea eww!

S: 20st4lb G: 10st0lb
I really enjoy rooibos & vanilla tea black (dragonfly as tetley is rank), expensive but worth it. I also like most other herbals black too, I don't like normal tea black.

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
S: 12st5.8lb C: 12st5.8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
If I'm having tea alongside a shake, with the exception of choc, I put a spoonful in my tea. Tastes ok but I think it would be strange if I had it alone, I think.

S: 15st8lb C: 14st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.59%)
I have Assam and Ceylon teas - simply because they aren't meant to have milk in them. It makes me sad though. When I did Lighterlife, I found my teeth were very stained at the end of the diet and had pretty much given up drinking it.

Pingu6

Gold Member
S: 16st13lb C: 16st3lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 35.5 Loss: 0st10lb(4.22%)
I worry about the teeth staining too. :-/ gonna be a hard habit to break tho.
Adding a lil vanilla shake could work!
Thx for all ur tips guys x

Pingu6

Gold Member
S: 16st13lb C: 16st3lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 35.5 Loss: 0st10lb(4.22%)
Oh brilliant Starlight! Thx for sharing, phew. Off to have a hot cuppa now, hungry!

S: 20st4lb G: 10st0lb
I've been adding vanilla shake to my rooibos too, good to know about the skimmed milk option.

I buy soya milk from Lidl, it has lower calories than Skimmed milk, and has next to no carbs in it! Couldnt do this without my cups of tea

debs78

I'm with Divster. I have unsweetened soya milk and whilst it doesn't taste exactly like milk it's a very good alternative. There are also only 0.1g carbs and nil sugars per 100mls. I'm on day 3 and took a sneak peak this morning and have lost 6lbs so far so obviously not affecting losses :D

I have this problem with coffee and save the last dribbles of my shake for 'whitening' a cup of coffee later. There isn't enough to flavour the coffee but it looks right so psychologically I'm happy. I am only using a level spoon of coffee powder.

S: 20st7.5lb C: 20st6lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st1.5lb(0.52%)
I am going to start drinking green tea with jasmine, which I find quite refreshing :) Twinings make it.

Although, I am not sure the first cup of the day could be anything but strong tea with a dash of skimmed, for me :eek: