• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Silver Member
Hi all

Just been shopping and i got myself some blackberries that ive never had in my life and dunno if i will eat them tbh lol, what do you eat with them i was thinking mullerlight yoghurt, and couldnt believe i spent 1.50 on small tub lol. I did try blueberries in the shop and didnt like but i suppose they were a tad sour so i opted for these.

Omg this diet is making me try different food i wouldnt dream of trying like cottage cheese hehe :D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Oh Jackie! You can pick them for free! (won't be anywhere near as big , and probably not as sweet tho!) I have loads in the freezer. The local birds seed my garden with the perishers and I'd let a patch get out of hand last year!
I have them with splenda and fromage frais. Put them in low cal jelly. But this year(off plan ) I'm going to make some blackberry brandy for Xmas pressies!
i love them, they are a change from strawberrys, I have them with muller or fromage frais, also I made the chocolate roulade (9 syns for whole cake) and used them and quark instead of raspberry's yummy x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 8
Slimming World 12