blackberries

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jacqui35, 3 October 2009 Social URL.

1. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi all

Just been shopping and i got myself some blackberries that ive never had in my life and dunno if i will eat them tbh lol, what do you eat with them i was thinking mullerlight yoghurt, and couldnt believe i spent 1.50 on small tub lol. I did try blueberries in the shop and didnt like but i suppose they were a tad sour so i opted for these.

Omg this diet is making me try different food i wouldnt dream of trying like cottage cheese hehe :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Oh Jackie! You can pick them for free! (won't be anywhere near as big , and probably not as sweet tho!) I have loads in the freezer. The local birds seed my garden with the perishers and I'd let a patch get out of hand last year!
    I have them with splenda and fromage frais. Put them in low cal jelly. But this year(off plan ) I'm going to make some blackberry brandy for Xmas pressies!

4. Wishfairies

Wishfairies Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I eat them on their own cos I love em. I used to pick them when i was little in the forest. But I am too scared of bees and wasps now. I agree they are expensive.

5. tubbiesgirl

tubbiesgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(16.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World now was LL until 02/2012
    i love them, they are a change from strawberrys, I have them with muller or fromage frais, also I made the chocolate roulade (9 syns for whole cake) and used them and quark instead of raspberry's yummy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.