BlackRose's Diary.

BlackRose

Gold Member
Ok. Just had my 8th weigh in. Gained 3 lbs. Not even through breaking it or going boogaloo on carbs - just sheer carelessness and perhaps a little hormonal circumstance. I need to remember to eat at least 3 times a day and to get plenty of water into me. This week I'm aiming to lose the 3lbs I gained. Hopefully it should be straightforward.

Today (4/7/11) B = Roast ham (with fat -bleurgh) and some lettuce leaves.
L = Tuna in sunflower oil and a little salad.
Dinner will be beef burgers, salad and mushrooms. (no tomatoes or onions)

See, last week I used that..not this week though. grrr. Did you mean from what I've written for today that I'm not eating enough?! Cus I'll struggle to get that into me! :(

Weighed myself this morning and the scales showed 12st 10. That would mean I either put on two, rather than 3 lbs, or that I've lost a pound since yesterday. I'm gonna keep y.day's results up though and still not WI until Monday. AFter that I might try not weighing in at all, as my mood and will power have taken such a hit after yesterday, which is just ridiculous. I've been doing so well aside form the scale, and I shouldn't be letting one week's numbers put me off.
I'll see how that works out.

B: Bacon and eggs
L: 2 beef burgers and salad
D: Salmon, with butter and parsley, and cauli and broccoli.

I'm aiming to have:
Only 2 cups of ordinary strength coffee and (definitely NO cream or milk.)
2 litres of water.

Must be frustrating! Suggest you stick to the basics and indeed make sure you eat enough. Good luck
Xxx

Ok... stuck to yesterday's food pla, except I swapped salmon for white fish and skipped the cauliflower. Had a yummy dinner!

Todat
B: None ( better watch myself again)
L: Egg salad
D: pork chops and salad.

2 cups of coffee and 2 litres of water.

That's the plan for today. Making me hungry writing this - should have had breakfast. lol

Today's grubbage:

B: 2 boiled eggs, beat up in a cup with butter.
L: chicken salad, mayo
D: Salmon, broccoli, cauli, and butter and parsley on top.

REALLY don't feel like eating today. It's gonna be a tough one. :(

Morning Rose, how are you love

Back