Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

Oh ok got it ;-)

That's so good. Well done. Similar to the losses on a VLCD!! Xx

:banana dancer:Well done!
Brilliant! always good when you get in to the next stone bracket!

Yes definitely x i feel quite emotional for some strange reason

Oh ok got it ;-)

That's so good. Well done. Similar to the losses on a VLCD!! Xx

Thank you and yes the losses are bit its a better lifestyle :)

Well for those that dont know i have lost 2lbs this week. Ecstatic pretty much sums up how i feel although felt rather emotional earlier and not sure why.

Todays food as been totally off plan but looked up calories on google and would be still on track if i was a calorie counter lol.
So here goes.....

Breakfast - at SW group so was two light hifi bars

Lunch - friend from SW invited me to hers for a cuppa but had a slice of chocolate sponge cake and some icing (heaven knows how many syns lol)

Tea - beef ragu

Drinks - tea, no added squash

Although i have buggered up i just got straight back on plan at teatime. Will class today as a off plan day and my 100% week will start in morning.

Well done on the loss! :D
And LOL @ SW friend giving you a cake , not SW friendly then? :D

not at all lol Just made the most heavenly soup ever - spicy roasted root vegetable soup. And it smells festive lol

While I'm online I may aswell write out my food diary for today :D
Struggling to bring my syns upto 5 today although after yesterdays hiccup I shouldn't moan lol
Anyhoo here is todays food....

Breakfast
2 slices of wholemeal bread (400g) with 2 tsps. chocolate spread (3 syns) & sliced banana on top.

Lunch
Homemade (off SW website) Spicy Root Vegetable Soup - OMG it tasted amazing and smells so festive lol

Tea
Egg, Tomato & mushroom chip bake (off SW website) with maybe bacon in to make it meaty :D

Drinks
Tea

Now I am in a dilemma, I have not used my hexa at all apart from 1 cup of tea so im thinking do I have a glass of milk later with a small snack or do I have 40g reduced fat cheese on my chip bake and syn the cuppa lol. Decisions decisions lol

Ooh what did you do? I would have had some cheese..... Always. Bonus to have some hex a or b left over :)

Ooh what did you do? I would have had some cheese..... Always. Bonus to have some hex a or b left over :)

I had the cheese x was bloody delicious lol :)

Well despite a kids birthday party with buffet I have behaved :D
So here is todays food....

Breakfast
Porridge (hexa & B) with 2 tsps. chocolate spread (3 syns)

Lunch
Snacks off buffet - carrot sticks, tomatoes & grapes lol

Tea
Chicken stew with potatoes (3 syns for gravy)

Drinks
Tea, Coffee, diet cola

All In all a good day :D Got a christening tomorrow so hopefully another good day :)

Well done on the kid's party - always a challenge!

Well despite a kids birthday party with buffet I have behaved :D
So here is todays food....

Breakfast
Porridge (hexa & B) with 2 tsps. chocolate spread (3 syns)

Lunch
Snacks off buffet - carrot sticks, tomatoes & grapes lol

Tea
Chicken stew with potatoes (3 syns for gravy)

Drinks
Tea, Coffee, diet cola

All In all a good day :D Got a christening tomorrow so hopefully another good day :)

good on you!, at least there WAS some healthy options on the buffet :D
Keep you head in the game , you're doing great :)
icon19.gif

Well cant say same today xx was my nieces christening and had a plate of food off buffet and 2 pints of carling. Ordering takeaway too as forgot to get meat out. Should feel guilty i gone off plan but dont lol gonna start back on it tomorrow and maybe some success express days thrown in xx if i have a gain at least i know why xx

LOL!! one step forward , 2 back eh?:D
Never mind:D
It's good if you can get back on track! :)

I could have refused to eat but nothing was healthy plus hubby had already bought me a drink xx so would have ended up ill through no eating :( Ill be happy with a maintain this week x

Awww at least the thought was there :)
Don't want to be ill through not eating!
I always find i start to feel dizzy when i need to eat....

At least your still sticking with it , in between the obstacles and that is GOOD, be proud of that
icon19.gif

Awww at least the thought was there :)
Don't want to be ill through not eating!
I always find i start to feel dizzy when i need to eat....

At least your still sticking with it , in between the obstacles and that is GOOD, be proud of that

Thank you x if it wasnt for the support on here and at group i would slowly pile it back on again xx

It was just one day, start again tomorrow and it will be fine

It was just one day, start again tomorrow and it will be fine

Hope so lol had a sneaky weigh in this morning gained 1-2lbs but my scales are temperamental lol. Gonna stick to 5 syns only till official weigh in on thursday as need em. Drink plenty of water and superfree xx hopefully i might maintain or lose at least a pound

Back