Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

well done - did you stop for a coffee or anything?

Here to subscribe:)

Yes i realised i had synned cereals for breakfast at 4.5 syns so i had a small ham salad on brown roll from sandwich shop then made steak, egg & chips for tea x used some syns on salad cream and mayo so probably just under 10 syns today :)
Didnt stop for coffee lol just had a nice cuppa when we got in lol x will update diary properly tomorrow as only just finished wrapping presents and now in bath lol

Well as promised here is yesterdays food diary

Breakfast - 25g Choco hoops (4.5 syns) with semi skimmed milk (hexa)

Lunch - Ham salad sandwich (2 syns salad cream) on a brown breadcake (hexb)

Tea - Beef steak with mushrooms, 2 eggs and SW chips (1 syn for light mayo)

Total syns - 7.5 :D

Well today just felt like one of those days. Had my 5yr old son sobbing his eyes out this morning at school which is unusual for him. Then go to pick both kids up and teacher tells me my 7yr old daughter as complained of chest pains and been crying all afternoon :( Then my son been very clingy since we got in from school so not sure whats up with them both although my son did bump his head at school yesterday :(

Food wise I have been really good :)
Here is todays food diary....

Breakfast
2 x alpen light bars

Lunch
Beef & tomato soup
Pina colada mullerlight yoghurt

Tea
Slow cooker chicken curry with rice

So todays food been all syn free so decided just now to have my milk allowance as a glass of milk and used 7.5 syns on 3 oreo biscuits yum yum :D

Hubby has decided he wants a few bevvys tomorrow night so may join him with a couple we shall see lol

Yes they just both seem really outta sorts :( only thing is to keep an eye out on them xx

Thanks just updated lol wasn't that but looked silly with the huge stone sticker lol

Well had an extremely busy day yesterday so never had chance to update my food diary x x
Was out gettin last few bita and some decorations with the mother in law then went to santas grotto with my son and his school classmates lol x then had tea and hubby went to match so i decided to decorate living room :) looks very festive x still got play room to decorate but doing that monday when kids are back at school x so yesterdays food was....

Breakfast
Porridge (hexa & b) with 2 tsps choc spread (3 syns)

Lunch
Orange - was too busy so just grabbed it when i dropped shopping off

Tea
2 meat free sausages (5 syns), bacon, 2 eggs, tomatoes, beans, mushrooms, 1 slice wholemeal bread & marg (3 syns)

Snacks
Oranges - was apples last week lol

Drinks
Zero cherry coke, dilute pop, tea

Total syns 11

Happy with todays food although lunch should have been more substantial x and still trying to keep syns 10 or under as seems to give me good consistent losses :)

Well had an extremely busy day yesterday so never had chance to update my food diary x x Was out gettin last few bita and some decorations with the mother in law then went to santas grotto with my son and his school classmates lol x then had tea and hubby went to match so i decided to decorate living room :) looks very festive x still got play room to decorate but doing that monday when kids are back at school x so yesterdays food was.... Breakfast Porridge (hexa & b) with 2 tsps choc spread (3 syns) Lunch Orange - was too busy so just grabbed it when i dropped shopping off Tea 2 meat free sausages (5 syns), bacon, 2 eggs, tomatoes, beans, mushrooms, 1 slice wholemeal bread & marg (3 syns) Snacks Oranges - was apples last week lol Drinks Zero cherry coke, dilute pop, tea Total syns 11 Happy with todays food although lunch should have been more substantial x and still trying to keep syns 10 or under as seems to give me good consistent losses :)

You have a playroom? Awesome!!! Xx

Back