BLENDERbottle

mondayclubber

Well I was fed up taking my milk into work in the morning in my sons baby bottle! so I decided to look for something a bit better( and slightly less embarrasing)..Anyway, I stumbled apon a product called blenda bottle, which does exactly that..it arrived this morning. Only ordered it yesterday afternoon! ITS FAB!!It holds quite a lot so would be good for lots of things. dressings, batters etc etc. anyway, you put your measured milk in,add the powder, place in the silver ball that you get with it, and screw the lid on and shake. Ive had these type of things before but this really is fab. I love the chocolate sf but its a bugger to mix sometimes, but with the bottle it went smooth really quickly with no lumps. its got a drinking spout which you just flip open, so you can drink from it too.I would say its a must for all slimfasters.Im well chuffed with it..oh, and it was £6.65 with free delivery. a bit pricy for a bottle mabye, but for me, more than worth it. heres the web address if anyones interested. www.bodyshapersfitness.com

Linda xx

that sounds great for work. instead of taking the ready made ones cos they can be quite pricey.!

so thanks will have a look,

I followed the link, but couldn't find the bottle. Could you give me a clue where to find it on the website? Thanks

If you click on the link, then when the page comes up theres a list down the left hand side. if you click on Blender bottle it will take you to it.

Linda xx

:rolleyes: well, who would have imagined it would be there under blender bottle. I swear I looked at it over and over again. Sorry.

lol denise...sometimes you just cant see whats in front of you.Im famous for it..though, with me, its usually the pile of washing that needs to be done..but mabye thats cos i dont want to see it! :D

Linda xx

Back