Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

WOW! irene !!

5 stones!!!! That's brilliant!!

Never mind about the "loads still to go"... just focus on the 5 stones gone!!!!! :eek: WOW:eek:

What a clever idea to set interim targets!! Good grief, I can't remember when I was last 15st... probably age 17:eek:

Blimey you are an inspiration!

Ooh, I didn't see any still stuff ... will have to go back and get some to try! lol (maybe on my way to weigh in 2 on Tuesday);)

Day 10 (double figures already!)

Busy day - mixed emotions - diet fab,no probs - well.. bit of a thing with the crisps.. lol

Zoe's 18, all the memories of her father and I, her birth, and all that.. trying not to think too hard. Just celebrate. Will try and write later but really hectic day.

Bit concerned not read anything from happygal as yet. Hope she's ok.

Day 10 (double figures already!)

Busy day - mixed emotions - diet fab,no probs - well.. bit of a thing with the crisps.. lol

Zoe's 18, all the memories of her father and I, her birth, and all that.. trying not to think too hard. Just celebrate. Will try and write later but really hectic day.

Bit concerned not read anything from happygal as yet. Hope she's ok.

Awww Jennie

Im sorry that its a kind of a mixed up day for you emotionally wise. You are doing absolutely brilliant though on the diet. Remember that it was emotional times that made you eat before and now you are a new person and have steped away from that old habit.

Try to focus on the positves though. This is a huge day. Your daughter came into your life on this day 18 years ago. Try to recapture the joy that gave you when you held her in your arms for the first time. That Joy will explode any other negative feelings that you are having today. And make sure you tell her about the Joy that you had and have because she is in your like. That should spread some of the Joy to her too!!

Im ok Jennie I just have a we problem called being lazy and hitting the new posts button instead of going to individual forums and lost your thread for a couple of days, no matter how much I looked (which admittedly with all the interuptions wasnt much).

I still Love you my diet buddy, I havent deserted u!!

Hi Jennie!

Hope your 'baby' had a wonderful birthday......glad you resisted temptation!

How you doing today? OK I hope. I'm doing OK - the computer is playing silly b*ggers and keeps disconnecting from t'internet so not been on since Thursday properly - had the right ole shakes I did - bad thing 'puter withdrawal....lol!

Anyway, off to watch the X factor results.

Hope all is well.
Love

Hi Jennie,

That has to be the longest post I have ever read and very entertaining...I put it up on the MiniMins Blog.

Your weeks weight loss is amazing and very well done this will keep you motivated all wee.

Love Mini xxx

Jennie said
Where was :confused: Oh yes… in ketosis. Which is a good thing, and I’m thinking, right, just spend a couple of minutes on the net then I’ll get on with some work.. (yeah, right, and my mum’s the tooth fairy – Oh Wait!!!!)…. Anyway, I logged onto the site and that was it.. It’s a flaming time warp (oh I LOVE that song!! – must dig out my Rocky Horror vid..) & before I know it it’s time to get ready for my first appointment of the day:eek: .

Dont wprry jennie. I do that whole 'I'll just go on the internet to see how everyone is as well'!! Im supposed to be reading for uni and to be honest I havent got one bit done!!

Good to hear that your back in the flirting game!! Glad you had a really good day!

By the way. I change the title of my weight loss diary daily. Think that might of confused you cause you mentioned u hadnt seen me around and I thought you meant on your diary (which I misplaced for a couple of days). But I only realised today that loads of people who regularly posted had stopped and that may be the reason. I think I will change it back. lol

Day 12

Day 12 has arrived and I haven't written a proper diary entry in a few days. Life's been busy so will do in bits, it helps me to put it "on paper".

Basically, been working, shopping, trying to help someone but getting frustrated, met someone very nice, went to pics, went to wine bar with a girl friend Friday. Been stood up for date tonight (not happy about that but will mean a lovely long bath and early night which will do me good).

Diet going great guns - difficult at the wine bar though :rolleyes: and not looking forward to some events that are coming up :eek: but will go armed with my Perfectly Clear and a bar in me bag and heaven help anyone who tries to sabotage my efforts! Hopefully seeing yesterdays date again sometime soon. :) House empty as just me and the animals for the week. Not hungry, trying to decide whether to take dog for walk or not. Might just tell him I am then he will get so excited I will HAVE to!:eek: ;) Will catch up on everything soon. Still emotional about first hubby. :( (died 11yrs ago). Missing my dad too (died 22 years ago):( . Not interested in food though, :D lol so that's ok. Right, time to ask the mutt where his lead is! Then the decision is made!:D :p

Hope you had a good walk. You are sounding as if you are doing really well, especially during a bad time emotionally.

Well done.

2nd weigh in tonight - looking forward to it. Diet going great, very busy life right now. Very tired (burning candle both ends). NOT getting car today so major league p**sed off. Utterly cheesed off (oops there's another foodie word!).
Will try and catch up with diary tomorrow as very tight deadlines to meet at work). Thinking of all and hoping you're going great guns too! xx

Hi Jennie, I had my first meeting with Ailsa last night and wasn't she inspirational. If i can be where she is this time next year i'll be chuffed to bits!
Good luck for your weigh in tonight, I've had my first day today and just cant stop weeing! Wouldn't recommend the chilli soup though ... it was gross!
Your diary is fab though, and has kept me thoroughly entertained! Where on earth are you finding all these men from though? I live in Thrapston and they are very thin on the ground here!!
Julia x

Hi Jennie, I had my first meeting with Ailsa last night and wasn't she inspirational. If i can be where she is this time next year i'll be chuffed to bits!
Good luck for your weigh in tonight, I've had my first day today and just cant stop weeing! Wouldn't recommend the chilli soup though ... it was gross!
Your diary is fab though, and has kept me thoroughly entertained! Where on earth are you finding all these men from though? I live in Thrapston and they are very thin on the ground here!!
Julia x

Hi Ya

I dont like the chilli soup either but it is much much nicer when you make it into crisps. Theres a recipe on the Vlcd section to tell you how!!

Jennie - let me know when you get back how you got on!!

C'mon Jennie!

Put them all out of their misery and trumpet how fantastically you've done this week:D :D :D

A
xxxx:D

Back