Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Hi hun, well done on another great weigh in. Sounds like you had another great and productive weekend. Really proud of ya. :patback: :clap:

OMG Jennie, a theme park !!!!!!!!!!!!!
get you eh?
seriously, i'm really pleased on your loss this week & it's fab to hear you more upbeat about life, with things to look forward to.
even if nothing comes of "M" then at least you've had some fun & affirmed there are mwn out ther willing to give you time, good for you (not that i'd want to be dating again)
xx:)

Congratulations on hitting the 9 stone mark, that is such an emormous amount! You must be very prou of yourself. Don't worry about the chicken omlette. I had half a bowl of chicken and vegetable paella tonight, was just so desperate to eat! There must be something in the Northants water. But Ailsa did remind me that at least it wasn't a chocolate/ McDonalds binge! So maybe progress is being made?

oh well done Jennie, that is such a great loss, imagine 9 STONES GONE it sounds crazy haha
thats a person !
imagine trying to carry a 9 stoner around all day....beggars belief really
i cant wait to loose 12 stones and then try to carry my husband as thats what he weighs, it will really bring it home to me!
rambling on...however mega well done
nat xx

Blinkin heck - few dare dream of such achievements never mind achieve them

If I had a hat on - I would be raising it to you Jennie

Thats one heck of an achievement

next - into the 13s and then fantastically - 10st gone

All by the time of your hols hopefully - you can only be just under 12lb away (not that I tried to work it out of course)

weight falling off.
men throwing themselves at your feet
Daughter got dream job

all you need now is a premium bond win, or a nice lodger.

2007 is going to be your year alright.:D

can't believe it's weds and almost 11pm (bed time)!

Yesterday was a day and a half! Didn't go to work in am, walked dog to the vets and had kennel cough stuff shoved up his nose and have a worming tablet ready to hide in a wodge of cheese for him.. I have to find £330 to pay for his kennelling for my holiday! Oh well... we shall see what happens eh? I might find someone who would house/dog sit for me whilst I'm away.. and pay for their food of course.. anyway.. work - stayed home yesterday am. Got a copy of the letter my ex had sent to 'defend' my mums case against him. I was shaking with anger, then cried, then shook and felt sick.. and in the end drafted a 6 page letter of response, which I am leaving for a few days and then will look at it and edit it and then leave again for a day and then re-read it and then send it.

It is full of nasty lies and total inaccuracies, and his mother wrote it! I am so upset about it. No wonder my mum was so distraught! Needless to say, I am going to build up my emotional reserves when I have to face him in court. I'll also be planning on wearing something amazing! lol

Last night worked late and went straight to pick up Truday before facing Aqua fit again. I really struggled with it and was totally exhausted by the time we came out. I had a call from M and we chatted on msn for a while and then my sis messaged me and I said g'night to him and chatted to her.

More tears. Damn I hate that I still shed tears over what happened but I guess they are cleansing.

Went to bed far too late yet again! Overslept this morning and got to work JUST in time. Staff meeting all morning (oh, and, yesterday I had to do artwork for an ad again and I did it., sent it and they sent me an email saying there was a problem with it and to call them - when I did she wasn't there and then I went into my meeting! ) phone call from the damn newspaper about the artwork - which I had TOLD them NOT to call me about as I was in a meeting!!!! Grrrrrrr!!!!!

Mega stress - then the meeting got a bit heated.. (more stress)... then Zoe rang me to ask to borrow money for trainers.. that was the final straw really - I burst into tears. My boss was still in the office, I don't think he really knew quite what to say. Poor man.

I told him how worried I was about my job security (job 1) and he was very kind. I told him about Zoe failing her driving test and how hard it was going to be to get her down to her new job as I was committed on Bank Holiday Monday (section leader at Luton Carnival) so would have to take her down at some ungodly hour on the Tuesday and drive back and put in a full day on top!

I was a bit of a snivelling snotty mess and time was marching.. left for job 2 a few mins late but managed to get there JUST in time! 5 hours there just flies by!!

I feel more secure there now than before.. I've made some suggestions and they have taken them on board and I think they can see that I am working hard for them. So that's good.

Decided to meet M again this evening and he drove down to meet me (and the dog) again.. we went for a long walk around the lakes again and then I dropped the dog home and we went to a pub in a nearby village and played bar skittles, which was really nice. He asked me if I'd like to go bowling sometime.. and a trip to France.. lol.. He also mentioned paintballing but to be honest, without my armour of extra thick flesh I think it will hurt even more than the one time I DID do it!

He has promised to not rush me, and I am grateful for that.. we're out on the town up in Solihull on Sat and on Monday is the much looked forward to day at Drayton!

Sunday I'm handing out fliers at our local Waitrose! lol Only committed to an hour so at least I am beginning to accept my energy is not limitless! (well.. maybe...)

It was a pleasant evening in the pub but I'm still not sure and have told him that I don't really know what I want at the moment and I don't want to give him any hopes or expectations and he was a darling and said he would not push or rush me as he didn't want to spoil things.

He is a really nice bloke. Just wish the fireworks were there too... but regardless, he is good company and clearly enjoys mine so its ok at the moment. I will need to be careful not to hurt him though (and not to end up hurt either!).

Tomorrow will be here in under an hour.. so I have to go to bed. I am so tired now. Oh... one of the chaps from the pub came round tonight for music festival tickets and we had a good chat, that was nice too. I think I could make a few nice male friends these days without the complication of sex.

I used to have heaps of male mates when I was a girl.. somehow I get the feeling I am going to be doing the same all over again.. lol

Spoke to mum tonight (as I vaccumed the living room!) and she has sent all the stuff off to the courts and I told her not to worry about it now until we get a date for the hearing. I told her that me and my sis will sort out all the paperwork for her and to put it out of her head. Bless her. She said she feels relieved and is glad she decided to press on with it, even though she knows there is a chance she will get no money - but she will win the case, no doubt about that.

So, another frantic day ends and the week is disappearing into the ether... I was supposed to go to melodeon session tomorrow evening but to be honest I need to sit down and rest awhile I think.. the old burnometer is fast approaching the red zone.. I can feel it! So, leccy blanky been on for half an hour and I'm off to snuggle down on it :)

Night all, hope you're having a good week.

Oh... since my 'confession' I've not slipped up again, so am pleased with that. I think the thing that drives me now is that on Monday I shall pack a lovely picnic and hopefully retain it in my stomach! (think scary rides and rollercoasters!) lol

night xxxxxx

hi hun,
glad you are enjoying some company of the male variety !
sometimes being friends lays way for the best relationships. if he's happy to go with the flow & not push for anything then just see where it goes, you are not prommissing him anything yet he still wants to see you, he's doing this with his eyes wide open.
prob the last time i will get to post to you b4 my hols so have fun & speak when i get back

hi hun,
glad you are enjoying some company of the male variety !
sometimes being friends lays way for the best relationships. if he's happy to go with the flow & not push for anything then just see where it goes, you are not prommissing him anything yet he still wants to see you, he's doing this with his eyes wide open.
prob the last time i will get to post to you b4 my hols so have fun & speak when i get back

OOOh have a fabulous time!!!!! :D :D :D you'll be lovely and tanned and slim and all chilled out when I see you next! :D :D :D :D

Hi hun, just wanted to say hello and TAKE A BREAK! You are in danger of meltdown again! Don't make me come down there and make you :p!

:rotflmao: ok ok... gimme until after the festival then I PROMISE to slow down apace... ;)

I think your coming down to make me sounds like a cunning plan! :rotflmao:

(((((((((Hugs)))))))))))) xxxx

off to vote ... x

OMG you are so busy....make sure you dont burn out.....!
Hope your day goes well......!

Just realised you go on holiday the same day I go back to the hospital......I would rather be going to Tobago though.

Hiya honey

Just wanted to say hello & hope you're ok today, you're putting yourself through the mill again, so no wonder you're tired and tearful, there so much going on in your life (for a change ;) ). Only just over a month to your hols though, that'll be a lovely chance for you to unwind, relax and spend some good times with your sis, it'll soon be here and you'll be at least another stone lighter - how fab :)

We're off at the end of this month, it's come round so fast, just looking forward to chillin'

Take care & have a good day

xxx

Oh Jennie,I'm going to sound like a naggy old bag here,but the others are right.
you try to pack too much in to your already full & at times stressful life.
please try & take time to relax,do nothing,sleep....:nightf:

lol @ naggy old bag...

It's ok ladies - I hear ya... and I will , honest injun.

I have to tell you (coz if I don't I'll burst!) I went on a date last night with S, and oh my goodness... I can't stop grinning. This fellas is the dogs wotsits. I know, I know... guard your heart, keep your feet on the ground.. blah de blah blah, but you know what... he has knocked me for six!! We met in a local pub, he lives 5 mins away, he is absolutely lovely, I knew we would hit it off immediately and we did. Sparks?? Freaking fireworks!! But both VERY restrained! Spent an incredible 6 hours between pub, wine bar and then back to his house and saw the photos of his family and friends talked more and ended the evening with a lovely snog :giggle: and then I drove home (or was I floating)? Whatever - I had a fantastic first date with him and we are seeing each other again tomorrow and on Monday we're going out for the day. I had already told him about M and how I felt and we talked a lot about that. I knew I had to tell M that I wouldn't see him again (I can't do the dating more than one chap at a time thing) and to be honest, no matter how much I wanted to feel the way I felt for S with M (if you follow) I know M feels that way for me and it isn't reciprocal.

I am so shocked how I feel and at the things S was saying last night and again this morning he texted me as soon as he woke up and then rang me as he drove to pick up his sons from Essex (yes, he has 2 sons and he has them every other weekend, which is pretty ideal really - safe distance from his ex, and I get to keep half my weekends for me me me time too, lol)

I can't explain how I feel right now but if I tell you I ran round the house like a headless chicken preparing to meet him and I had the runs (sorry!) with nerves and washed my hair and did my nails.. lol.. and my bed looks like a badly organised jumble sale shortly after opening!!! You might get an idea of how fast my heart was racing as I drove to the pub! He, confessing to me later, was exactly the same!! He told me that he was excited and nervous and that he was so scared that I wouldn't like him.. lol as if!! I think he's wonderful!! lololol Better than that though, he thinks I am! :rotflmao: He is 6ft 2 and has the loveliest smile, fabulous brown eyes and a lush thick head of hair... hee hee

We sat in the pub, and he told me about the dates he had been on before, lol and I did the same. He said that when I pulled into the car park and put the car window down that he thought he was going to crash and burn as he was certain he would like me loads and I wouldn't be interested. WRONG! :giggle: :rotflmao: lol Anyway... will keep you posted but have to tell you the flip side this morning.....

I made one of the most difficult calls ever. I rang M to tell him that I don't want a relationship with him. I know he likes me far far far more than I do him (I didn't say that though), and he really is a lovely man, but he doesn't want another female friend, he wants another wife and it would never be me. So, I plucked up the courage and made the call.

Lord, I cried, he cried.. I've only been on 2 dates with him! AND now I miss out on Drayton Manor too!! Ah well.. I've a lifetime in which to get to a theme park.. :) I felt terrible but he told me he would rather I said something right away. He also told me that if I wasn't ready for a relationship I shouldn't be on a dating site as it wasn't fair.

Problem is, he's wrong. I'm just not interested in having that kind of relationship with HIM. I didn't have the heart to say that, and, to be honest, I will come off the site, if only to make him feel a bit happier about how things have turned out.

Whilst I feel mean, I feel relieved, and that shows me that I have made the right decision and done the right thing. I hate hurting anyone and he is hurt, I must have had over 40 texts from him yesterday, and more the day before, and, whilst I love communications, he was very full on and I didn't like that. He is SUCH a nice man and I really wanted to want to be with him. I tried to be attracted to him, but I'm not and that's hard. I didn't say that to him, he was very good about it really. I know he was looking forward to the weekend as much as I was, but in a different way I think.

Whoever he ends up with will be treated like a queen... she will have fun... and go to all sorts of places and do all sorts of things.. but she should want to be with him more than at the places and doing the things. I could go to a theme park alone.. lol.. in fact I might! lol

Anyway, diet going well... still looking forward to AAM next week. Might go to the pub tonight as there's music on there and I like it. lol

There is something else I want to tell you all, but I think I shall wait.. in case I make a muppet of myself. lol

Back