Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Thanks, all. Sorry I made you cry, it's just how it feels today.

There is good news though too for today.. I just got home from my weigh in and I lost 3.6lbs.. which makes me 17 stone 4.6lbs... I've lost 6 stone!

It really has lifted me, and although today is one of "those" days.. this makes a difference.. I rang my mother and told her and she was delighted.. and that in itself means such a lot to me.

I have to go now as I'm off to collect my coat.. so.. just to say, thanks for the lovely messages and 'hugs' .. I think Mr K will be hugging me tomorrow for today and for all the tomorrows still to come. My dad would've liked Mr K.. :)

See you all tomorrow :D
Lots of love
xxxxx

Hey Jen,

I am glad that your spirits have been lifted today.

I know how it feels, I lost my dearest mother 26 years ago, my lovely dad 19 years ago (its his birthday on Wednesday) and time does help but the feelings never go away. You just learn to live with them. Also, I lost my beloved brother on New Years Day this year so your pain is even more highlighted to me.

But us girls keep smiling don't we, for our children, for life to be led and for all the wonderful memories that we hold in our hearts.

Well done on your weight loss, I find you and your postings very inspirational. And think how proud your dad would be of you!

LOL
Luckymargexxxx

Mega Congrats' on six stone weight loss that is fabulous!!!

We find love in the strangest of places and at times when we least expect it...your Mr. K sounds lovely:)

Love Mini xxx

Well done FFnF. You so deserve all of this.

What a bitter sweet day honey! I'm so thrilled for your weight loss, you are looking so good do you know that? I was looking at your portsmouth piccies, you are so pretty and do not look anywhere near the size you say you are!!!!

{{{{hugs}}}} cos it's a sad day for you...... but also big :D cos you broke through the 6 stone barrier...... well done you.....:D

Love

((((hugs)))) Jennie. My thoughts are with you and your family. As Karen said it must be such a bitter sweet day for you.
I think your dad would be so proud of you for acheiving such a milestone especially on the such a poignant day.

You're special.

Thinking of you today hun...xxx

So sorry Jennie for your sadness about your Dad
I hope writing helps- you conjured up that awful day so well. Feeling so sad for you.

And, at the same time so chuffed re Mr K and the 6 stone loss
(and you got told you're beautiful cos you are-easy!)

Hi hun
just checking in to see how the interview went today ?
eager to find out !!!!!
i'll check in later !!!
xx:)

Hi Jennie

How you got on today? Hope it went well....... gonna go and text you now cos I can't wait for you to reply here...LOL!!!!

Love

Hi Jennie

Just caught up with your thread, been so behind this week & have read your very emotional, but beautifully written (as always) post regarding your dad. It's so tough to lose a parent, and something that will never ever go away. I lost my mum when I was 15 and still miss her every single day, but especially on Nov 11th when she died.

Your dad would be so proud of you and what an achievement to get to that 6 stone mark, that is truly awesome and how lovely you made your mum happy too on such a difficult day.

Hope today has been better for you, sending you lots of love

xxxx

OK getting worried now hun.......:( No posting for a day and no reply to my texts......:( you OK? I hope you are and everything in life is OK too......;)

Thinking of you:)

Lots of love

Just had text off Jennie..... told me to stop worrying....lol:eek:

She is fine......madly busy and will hopefully be on line later on today/tonight......:)

She said to thank you all for caring......:)

So dry your eyes folks Jennie will be back soon......:D

Back