Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

OMG Jen, poor Zoe.
I don't know if you remember but I fainted on day 4 of LL. They told me it was dehydration as I'd been drinking my water too quickly. Might be worth checking she's not doing the same.

Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss, you're doing brilliantly

Kitty xxx

hi hun,
just got up & thought i'd check in on how Zoe is now.
what a shock that was this morning, not the wake up call you really need eh?
i spent the first 2 weeks being dizzy, was scared to have a bath cos that was the worst - i do like a hot bath tho :eek: - i just learned to do things at a slightly slower pace, & now i don't have problems at all.
hope Zoe is ok, & of course you too
xx:)

Jen hun thank g-d Zoe is ok u must have been so scared !! Jen i want to thank u from the bottom of my heart chatting to you the other day made me realise there is light at the end of the tunnel for me and things will get better for me.You are one special lady and your daughters are sooo lucky 2 have a mum like u !!You have shown me so much kindness and i cant thank u enough for that.I hope Zoe has no more problems she sounds like such a determined young lady
Hi Roch, no worries :D Zoe's fine now and spent most of this afternoon on the arcade! Her boyfriend is here now so she's happy. She's very determined! lol Can't imagine where she gets her stubbornness from :whistle:
What a morning, and all pretty much before dawn too! I think I've mentioned before that I fainted whilst doing LL last year. Got out of bed too quickly and just remember waking up with the dog licking my face and my flatmate rushing into my room. I had dizzy spells the whole time I did LL and just learnt to adapt, ie, get up more slowly when sitting or bending down. I'm sure Zoe will be fine as long as there are no further complications of sickness etc. I think the weightloss was worth the temporary inconvenience. The dizzy spells stopped when I went back to real food but I still make sure I take care and not stand up too quickly! Sending both of you lots of love. I went on Zoe's thread last night so I will scoot over there again soon! Much love
Hi Sarah, thanks, I'll let her know too. It was rather a rude awakening! lol Still, she's doing fine now and I got to spend most of the day with her which was a bonus too!
yeh ya mad mare, yeh had me for a while, i jsut thought wow what an overprotective mam this girl must have...or was i right ha ha...;) should the rule not be,,"not read each others diaries " ha ha :p anyhow sorry to read about her fall this morning,,really hope shes ok...I'll go look on her thread now, cuz i'm not her mam..ha ha..:D
:rotflmao: Nah, not too over protective I hope! She said she's not gonna read my diary.. I can't promise the same thing (well, y'know.. us mams are nosey beggars! ;) espeically the honorary plastic paddy ones :rotflmao: Glad you said what you did about her being her own person :D She's got right into this diet and the site! I'm dead chuffed with her and if she had jacked it in I would still be 100% supportive of her. She knows that though so it's good. I threw out her jar of honey (removing the temptation!!) this afternoon and we agreed to keep the meringue nests as they are sealed and ok until October when it should be 'safe' for her to eat them and possibly me too!! All other stuff is going back to uni with her sister in a food parcel ! lol
hey Jennie. just wanted to say that i probably dont post on your thread as much as i should, but i do read all your posts and take great encouragement from them, so as i just posted this on your zoes thread, i felt that i should share the sentiment with you, the way i see it is if you appreciate someone you should let them know, but blimey you do have a busy old time and sometimes whilst reading your thread i get breathless!! hope you have a smashing day love nat xxx:)
Hi Nat, bless you, thanks for the lovely messages you left here and on Zoe's thread. I know she is amazed by them all! lol Glad you glean some positive stuff from my mad world! ;) Hope your day has been lovely.
OMG Jen, poor Zoe.
I don't know if you remember but I fainted on day 4 of LL. They told me it was dehydration as I'd been drinking my water too quickly. Might be worth checking she's not doing the same. Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss, you're doing brilliantly Kitty xxx
:D :D Cheers Kitty, I think the fainting thing is very common - I didn't actually faint but I came close a fair few times!! Not a nice feeling, but fortunately I didn't suffer as Zoe did this morning! Will tell her to slow down on the fluids. If it helps it's worth doing! Thanks for the tip!
hi hun, just got up & thought i'd check in on how Zoe is now. what a shock that was this morning, not the wake up call you really need eh?
i spent the first 2 weeks being dizzy, was scared to have a bath cos that was the worst - i do like a hot bath tho :eek: - i just learned to do things at a slightly slower pace, & now i don't have problems at all. hope Zoe is ok, & of course you too xx:)
Hiya!! Thanks again for the help this morning! See now, you were dizzy too! Seems so so so common a side-effect. I still have dizzy moments but they are less now I''ve not been to the gym for a couple of weeks -which is a bit odd coz my losses have been better too since I stopped going!! Coincidence????? Hmmm... lol Must be as I enjoyed the sessions and they certainly help!

Hi Hun!

Great loss again this week - must have been the exercise at the weekend....;) dancing I mean before anyone says anything....LOL!!!

Glad to hear Zoe is OK... bless and well done her for sticking to it.... bet she does great....

Thanks for email ...... as you've guessed I'm really not in a good place at the mo and am just keeping myself to myself.... not big on pity party's (you know me).... I'm hoping something will click soon.....:rolleyes: Interview Tuesday so fingers crossed.....

Anyway, photos from Flares are in....will get Dan to scan later and will post them... nothing incriminating people will be relieved to hear....LOL

Love

Well, Sarah is off to London with her mate Claudia - they are going to the Royal Albert Hall to see Russell Brand and Noel something or other I think she said. They're meeting up in Milton Keynes first then catching trains to London and then possibly getting a life back with Claudia's dad in his mega lorry! lol She's (Sarah) very excited! lol I've asked her to make sure we get a pic of the 3 of us together this trip as I won't see her again until after the summer probably :( Hell, that's a long time!!! She works every weekend and you KNOW what MY life is like! She's going to try and come to the bike rally in September with me and Zoe and I really hope she does, but she's booked 2 weeks off to stay and work in monkey sanctuary and live in a kind of kibbutz set up there for her fortnights hols. Even so, hoping the lure of a rally will make her decide to come and beg for time off. :D

I've not heard anything about the Derby job today so am guessing that's not going to happen, but it is jobs paper day tomorrow so will be scouring the ads again. I really do think that one job is the best way ahead for me!

Need to do some more calculating AND I have a contact who may know a way of letting my spare room out! So.. perhaps not as bleak as I thought!

Still smiling from the Brum trip and keep meaning to write it up properly!! not sure if going out tonight with Trudy or not as she fancies the pics and I think that it will be too late a night for that.. am hoping she'll call me or mail me to say what she wants to do.

Just got off the phone having arranged for the lovely Pandora to come and stay for a weekend in May (while Zoe and her chap are on their hols!) so that's something else to look forward to!! :D

Gig this Saturday night is going to be wonderful, must call my friend Daryl to confirm where etc as the venue has changed! Will take pics and see if I can put a couple on here... talking of pics... need to get my camera and share the pics of Brum and all those lovelies who met up there!! Eek.. will go fetch it now whilst I remember!

What a lovely sunny day it is - going to hang out some more washing now! If only out for a couple of hours it should smell lush and dry lovely! :D

So pleased Zoe is fine now.....thank goodness.
ta :D I know! lol KIDS!!!

Hi Hun! Great loss again this week - must have been the exercise at the weekend....;) Glad to hear Zoe is OK... bless and well done her for sticking to it.... bet she does great.... Thanks for email ...... as you've guessed I'm really not in a good place at the mo and am just keeping myself to myself.... not big on pity party's (you know me).... I'm hoping something will click soon.....:rolleyes: Interview Tuesday so fingers crossed..... Anyway, photos from Flares are in....will get Dan to scan later and will post them... Love
Hiya my lovely. I reckon it was all that exercise - dancing is aerobic ya know ;) :giggle: I'm impressed by her attitude.. she's cut up my kaleidescope catalogue of skinny women and stuck her photo next to theirs from her hols last summer as incentives to stick to it!! What an excellent idea! I would never have thought of that!! (I'd probably deface the skinny bints pics with devils horns, blackened teeth etc... know what I mean? ;) ) I guessed about how you're feeling so haven't hassled you, but you know I'm here if you want or need me (you have all my numbers ! lol) .. and I KNOW you aren't big on pity party's.. I reckon there's some Mich censoring gone on with them thar piccies .. ;) :rotflmao: lol I'm gutted that Westiegirl's camera was pinched as there were dozens of pics of the whole weekend on it!! Oooh, you have a job interview on Tuesday!! wahayy!!! Fingers crossed !! :D Lovely to see you xxxxx

:rotflmao: Nah, not too over protective I hope! She said she's not gonna read my diary.. I can't promise the same thing (well, y'know.. us mams are nosey beggars! ;) espeically the honorary plastic paddy ones :rotflmao: Glad you said what you did about her being her own person :D She's got right into this diet and the site! I'm dead chuffed with her and if she had jacked it in I would still be 100% supportive of her. She knows that though so it's good. I threw out her jar of honey (removing the temptation!!) this afternoon and we agreed to keep the meringue nests as they are sealed and ok until October when it should be 'safe' for her to eat them and possibly me too!! All other stuff is going back to uni with her sister in a food parcel ! lol !

Coolaboola,,,I was worried cuz when I looked back over what I typed I was like,,,F....that don't sound funny in typo world..ha ha but you know me and ya got my meaning ...Phoooosh that was a close one, being hanging out me knicker elastic all day LMAO....:D

is Zoe over her dizzyness?
Is dog still limping?

barkin dogs and unreliable men!

'morning all

Well, I didn't put in the ear plugs last night as, if anything had happened I would've been oblivious - the only thing that happened was the feckin' dog barking and waking me up at some ungodly hour! :badmood: grrr...

Zoe's still spark out (best thing for her I think) and went to bed last night with a pounding headache so I've decided to tell my boss (job 1) that I'm staying home today to watch her again. She was very pale. :sick: I'm not convinced that she hasn't got concussion and am going to play it safe.

Will have to go in to job 2, but by then it will be midday and I will know how Zoe's doing.

I'm a bit cross this morning - :badmood:it looks like the chef has changed his mind. :mad: We spoke very briefly yesterday lunchtime and he was very vague about it all and I texted him last night to ask if we were still on for this evening and there has been no response. (This is VERY our of character!)So, another one bites the dust! lol

After all his :airquote: please, I promise not to let you down:airquote: there has been a deafening silence about this evening's supposed date. So, am deleting him from my phone and memory banks.. :mad: In some ways I am very cross because I didn't think we would meet and gave in to his persuasions.. and in another way I'm thinking - is it me?:confused: :confused: How come blokes can treat me like $hyte:confused: :confused: :confused: Know what I mean? All this.. :airquote:I really want to see you :airquote:bow locks and then blow you out without even having the decency to be adult and man enough to actually call you and say, 'well, actually, I've had a change of heart'. I mean, for goodness sake! :badmood:

Ho hum. Well.. if nowt else it confirmed my thoughts about the lack of nervous excitement but I will admit, I'm disappointed.:sigh: I think it would have been nice to know that there was at least 1 man in this world who actually wanted to be in my company for an evening:eek:

Still... to be brutally frank... (apologies to anyone called Frank ;) ) ... I am more disgruntled and irritated about it than anything else and that is actually quite positive. :) How so? well... in the past I would have felt hurt and sad and upset.. and really felt crappy about it and rejected. Now, I'm not saying that there aren't miniscule elements of this still.. BUT... I AM saying that they are not the dominant emotions!! The dominant emotion is feckin' anger!:mad: :mad: lol A kind of.. 'how dare he treat me like this' :eek: :eek: feeling.. lol..

This is a bit of a turning point I think.. this is how I USED to be about fellas... many, many, many , MANY moons ago!! (pre-marriage days!!) lol

So.. I view this whole thing as a learning and developing curve. :)

Sorry, this has been all about my dating life, well, actually, lol, my NON-dating life! lol

Will :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: about everything else later.

Gotta go check my emails and do some work whilst I'm in the mood!

Morning mad woman...ha ha...just saying Hi,,,for some ungodly reason I was up till after 2 but woke not long after 6 this morning,,sat here with a chocolate shake, but have lecky blanket on, hoping to go back to sleep in lickle while but whilst awake, may as well be online eh!...

Don't mind chef guy,,,let him come to you if he wants ya...and if he don't well HIS LOSS ha ha..don't waste your anger on him, but i do like it , best be angry than regretful eh!! ;) :)

Morning mad woman...ha ha...just saying Hi,,,for some ungodly reason I was up till after 2 but woke not long after 6 this morning,,sat here with a chocolate shake, but have lecky blanket on, hoping to go back to sleep in lickle while but whilst awake, may as well be online eh!...

Don't mind chef guy,,,let him come to you if he wants ya...and if he don't well HIS LOSS ha ha..don't waste your anger on him, but i do like it , best be angry than regretful eh!! ;) :)

Morning fellow mad woman! :rotflmao: Blimey you are up early!!! Envy you your laptop! I'm sat in my study downstairs in me pj's slippers and lovely snug dressing gown. Didn't put me leccy blanky on last night as it was warm enough not to!! :eek: :eek: Chef guy? what chef guy? ;) ;) ;) pah - history! lol deffo best to be angry than regretful!!

hry hun, you know what i think,
your too good for all the ones who mess you about & there are men out there who value your company, you just need to find the right one
xx:)

Just echoing what Pandora has said - his loss, end of!

Have a good day hun
xxx

Thanks for your lovely comments yesterday Jennie, I was so surprised when I got on the scales, and had to get back on to check! It's fantastic to get rid of such a big chunk at once and gives you a new determination!
Sorry to hear about the chef, I intend on giving all men a miss for a while, just focus on me!!! Hoorah!
Have a good day, and i'm glad Zoe is feeling better.

Hi Juju

You did so well, 7lbs is an amazing amount to lose!

Sorry to hear about the chef, I intend on giving all men a miss for a while, just focus on me!!! Hoorah!
Think you just might have the right idea! I only agreed to meet him because he was so damn persistent!! ... and they say that women are fickle!!!!

Back