Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

DSC03312.jpg

Watch your heads here she comes.......well done on your weight loss how amazing are you and the progress you have made.....such an inspiration to us all.

Wow Jen, what a week, just catching up now and I have to say I am very very impressed, blips and all, many have said, we are only human, and you are too!!! You are such an inspiration to pick up and carry on like you have.

Well done, cant wait to see you in the 14s next week hun x

Excellent chick!!! I told you didn't i????

So delighted for you but you are right that this does not give you free reign to nibble now and again - remember that slippery slope??? You'll be hitting all the branches of the fat tree on the way down an all!! lol

a massive wah hoooooooooooo to you !
you are doing so well, but please don't become complacent about the eating cos that's how i started & it real hard to get your head back in the right place - but you r a damn site stronger & determined than me so i know you'll be fine
xx

Excellent chick!!! I told you didn't i????

So delighted for you but you are right that this does not give you free reign to nibble now and again - remember that slippery slope??? You'll be hitting all the branches of the fat tree on the way down an all!! lol

PMSL Karen! Hope you don't mind that I have put the comment about the fat tree in my inspiration book! That's so funny but so true! LOLOLOL!!!!

PMSL Karen! Hope you don't mind that I have put the comment about the fat tree in my inspiration book! That's so funny but so true! LOLOLOL!!!!

hee hee glad you liked it Sarah, feel free to use it!!! i'm gonna remember that too it - doesn't take much for them branches to get us!!!! And then they chuck us over to the ugly tree for good measure eh? lol

so happy for you Jenny.
Back on course ssing,
going on holiday with the scarey food bit largely sorted
booking the skydive(rather you than me)
rediscovering your teenage self.

& next week you will achieve....

WOW 14's that is great, I cant ever remember being 14 anything hehe i remember being 15 when i was 17:p
i think you are nuts doing this sky dive thing, but i sooo look forward to hearing about it
yay Jennie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;) ;)

Tonight I weighed in at.... 15 stone 0.3lbs!! A loss of 4.4lbs!!! Unbelievable! I can now organise my tandem skydive and, as Ailsa pointed out.. NEXT week I shall be in the 14's!!!!! I can't believe that!! I haven't seen 14stone anything since I was about 17 years old!

Well done :clap: :clap: :clap:

congratulations.gif

You will be in the 14's very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Mini xxx

Took a brief stop at Monmouth as didn't think bladder would last much longer (having glugged a litre and a half en route)... and then I made it to Merthyr by 11 and was dead chuffed!!!

Oh Jennie! I wish I'd realised you were passing here, you could have stopped off for a cuppa and comfort break enroute.

Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend :)

Kitty xxx

Tonight I weighed in at.... 15 stone 0.3lbs!! A loss of 4.4lbs!!! Unbelievable! I can now organise my tandem skydive and, as Ailsa pointed out.. NEXT week I shall be in the 14's!!!!! I can't believe that!! I haven't seen 14stone anything since I was about 17 years old!

Congratulations sweetie!!! :clap:

You're amazing :superwoman: .. and the 14s are probably already here!! Woohoo!!

I also think you're as mad as a box of frogs to jump out of a plane before it lands safely on terra firma - but here's hoping your tandem partner is a real hunk ;)

Lots of love

Congratulations sweetie!!! :clap:

You're amazing :superwoman: .. and the 14s are probably already here!! Woohoo!!

I also think you're as mad as a box of frogs to jump out of a plane before it lands safely on terra firma - but here's hoping your tandem partner is a real hunk ;)

Lots of love

Hey Jennie,

Its already been said woohoo!!

BUT

If you do insist on being totally loopy and voluntarily jumping out of an aeroplane .........

don't forget your cape :superwoman:

By the way Minimins - this is blatant sexism - there is a Superman as well so can I - as a humble, insignifcant (well not as significant as I was) man formally request the introduction of a Superman Smiley.

If one has the aim of one day wearing ones pants outside ones trousers, one doesn't want to introduce socks to top to simulate lumps just to make the current smiley relative - sweety

Sorry Jen, not been around on many threads, think everybodies a bit quieter these days,,,congrats on your loss, fantastic news..:D

Back