Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Awwww,

So glad you're so happy hunny, long may it last :D

I'm glad PQM was jealous and think you did the right thing with M. Mind you, if he'd have said about not being on a site to me I think I'd have said something about wanting fun and not heaviness :p :D

Have a great day today and hope your DD appreciates your cleaning in her room when she gets back from her jollies :D - If she's anything like my boys though, she'll just moan that she can't find anything :rolleyes: xxxxx

flow, jen, just flow

4e78db10f5675f79d659e520522ac9ee-1.png

Jennie he sounds fantastic......enjoy yourself hun, boy do you deserve it.

awww jen
i`ve been off here for a few days so missed your diary
your evening sounded fab just like a dizzy teenager all over again
i love that feeling when you 1st meet someone you like a lot
and as for the snog you go girl
1036-005-24-1028.gif

i`m so pleased for you
your a star
wishing you many more snoggy nights

xxxxxx

Aw Jen I am so pleased you are feeling happy!
What a lovely time you had last night.

I am sure that all that heart fluttering will mean a good weight loss this week.

Keep enjoying yourself.
love Pam x

PS
I am sure you would be a geat writer. You make all of us feel we are right there with you

Monday night - 11.30pm

Just got home from S's house (it takes 4 minutes door to door :D)

What a great day today was, I got loads of festival work done and had a shower (again no hot water for bath so am thinking mebbe boiler not working properly again) and made 2 huge bowls of salad to take out for a picnic with S this afternoon.

I took it round to his place and we sat on his sofa chatting away about the past really - he was interested to hear about my ex hubby(s) and my past and I his.. it was raining so we decided to have the salads there and I can't begin to tell you how nice it was to sit and eat a mean with him :D

I made a prawn salad and a chicken tikka salad, with beetroot, cucumber, peppers and pickled cabbage.

He washed his down with diet coke and I had water, although I have left a bottle of my appleade there :D

We spent a very lovely hour after lunch just cuddled up on the sofa and then went for a walk around the lakes - we walked miles and came across these huge tyre swings... and I had a go! lol He had to hold it for me to climb up into and then he pushed me, I was laughing so much I've almost lost my voice... lol... he pushed me so I spun and by the time I came off I thought I was going to be sick from the combination of laughing and spinning... it was wonderful!

We walked and sat (the sun shone intermittently) and we sat on a couple of benches and talked and kissed some more (he's a lovely kisser) :giggle:

We laughed loads and sometimes walked silently holding hands and enjoying the peace of the place.

Back at his place and we had another lovely couple of hours just chilling out.. I had to go at 7.30 for my meeting... but he said to call when it was over. As I got home my phone rang.,, it was S thanking me for a lovely day :D :D :D :D :D :D

I willed the meeting to end, lol, and it did, at 9.40pm!! I rang him, fully expecting him to say he was too tired to see me again tonight (which would have been fair enough!) but no, I rang and said come over for a while... so I did. :D We sat snuggled up on the sofa watching Bruce Springstein with the Seeger Sessions band... it was blissful. Every so often I would feel a kiss being planted on my head :giggle:

We nattered about music and the festival (he's coming the entire weekend and has offered to help! wooohoooo) I know we'll be dancing together... I can feel it in me water! lol

I got home a few minutes ago and rang to tell him I was home (as he had asked me to) and he thanked me for a lovely couple of days and said he will call me in the morning (I think we'll be seeing each other tomorrow too ;) ) but he's off on business Weds and back late Thurs but has said he would love to come to the music quiz :D

This has been such a lovely weekend. Long may it continue! I'm going to bed with a smile on my face and a very warm feeling. I getthe distinct impression he shall be doing the same. :D night night xxxx

oooh, have to tell you... when leafleting yesterday I saw a bloke and his nasty wife who used to be involved in the festival and I spoke to him and he was polite but that was it. I found out tonight - he spoke to one of the others wearing the festival t-shirts and asked 'who was that woman'.. .:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: when they told him 'it's Jennie!' he said their reaction was a resounding and very loud 'NO WAY!' :rotflmao: he hadn't got a clue who I was and his wife had given him an earbashing because I had strode right up to him, called him by his first name and chatted to him as if I had known him (which I have, for 4 years) lololololol have to say,made me LOL for ages at the thought of her giving him stress... lololol (she's a most unpleasant person)! lol

S sounds like a lovely man, hun - I'm delighted for you!!!!

And how fantastic that the horrid couple didn't recognise you - teeeheeeheeee!!!!

It's moments like this that make all the hard work on the diet worthwhile!!!

xxxx

Another lovely day - awww that's absolutely fantastic. And love the story of the guy not knowing you LOL - I bet his wife gave him the third degree :p So glad you're so happy, good on yer :)

brilliant that you are enjoying life
it`s about time you had some happiness
you have worked so hard to get where you are
well done
kaz xxx

Well, I hate to be repetitive - BUT.. lol I am STILL happy and S is coming over in 15 mins to pick me up! :D :D

Weigh in tonight was a mega-bonus loss of... 5.8lbs!!!!

I am 13 stone 11.3lbs now!!! Wooohoooooooooooooooo

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :giggle:

I am so chuffed and S rang to see how it went as he knows what it means to me.. lol.. so, it's been 1 week since we first made contact - and we are out for a walk and a drink I think.. or perhaps a drive and a drink... whatever - he's been texting on and off through the day and has rung twice too... I'm a very happy bunny.. lolololol

Oh Jennie,it's wonderful.Overdue,no more than you deserve & simply wonderful.
I need more....more info,more details,more romance.
I'm so very very happy for you & sincerely hope this grows into a true deep frienship for the pair of you.
What about this weeks loss?????

Wicked loss Jennie, well done you x

running out of superlatives

nuff said (hey - happy as well, winning combo)

Back