Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

despite a weekend full of distractions, back at work today and I just couldn't seem to get anything done! Glad that Pandora is coming here and we'll be travelling together Thursday... might sort out some 'Sarah' music for the car ... lots of boogie music.. she'd approve I reckon... bought a pink top, pink necklace, and, in case it's still scorching hot, a shocking pink summer hat (not sure about that though I think Sarah would roar laughing at it!).
Keep thinking about her family and her beloved little nephew... he'll never really know just how much he has lost... but his daddy will and my heart breaks for them all...
Sorry... must stop writing depressing stuff on here.. blah!

trying to put together a cd of 'Sarah's Songs'... if anyone has a particular song that reminds them of Sarah then please let me know... some I have so far are: Dancing Queen, Good Times, Build me up Buttercup, We Are Family...

Funky town hands down.. because i remember saying online when we were talking about flares.. i was like "all i can hear in my head is funky town".. then we sang it when we were in the sofa bit in brum.. Whenever it comes on the radio i always think of Sarah.. xx

I have one I have one...... its by dolly parton and was on strictly come dancing and its called 'here we go again' and it always reminds me of Sarah cos we chatted about how much we liked the song when it was on. I really hope my memory isn't letting me down on this one but thats my recollection of it. She, as am I, is an avid fan of strictly come dancing... won't be the same watching it this year without her xxxxx

Not a dancing tune but Sarah's last post on my thread about 2 weeks ago was about a song that spoke to me. She said that it was one of her current favourites too. Its "this is not a love song" by scouting for girls. Song made me cry before but now will always think of sarah when i hear it.

Awww what a lovely idea..... we chatted about music lots.... and anything with the Freemasons she loved.... one that always reminds me of her is....I've got love on my mind (oh my word how we talked about THAT subject too)!!

I've got it as the ringtone on my phone :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dn58UW97Qw

thank you... all... I have a lovely long list now.. and will be working on it over the coming weeks... no chance to do it before then as have to get ready for Thursday... and working extra hours to enable the time off from work to attend ...

Still struggling to get my head 'round it all... *sigh* Oh Sarah..

little sleep last night... just about to go and fill car up for the journey... soon leaving (when Cheryl - Pandora arrives)... wearing pink socks, knickers, t-shirt and boots... head is full of Sarah... cds ready for the journey... special box of love prepared to take for her folks... don't want today to be here... don't want this to be what it is... want someone to shake me and wake me and tell me it's all just one of my vivid dreams.... ... ... ...

Awwww hun its gonna be a hard day for those attending........will be thinking of everyone .......im sat here in pink from head to toe....im sure I must look a sight......lol.....Sarah would probably have the giggles....as they are all different shades of pink.

(((((HUGS))))) TO ALL TODAY

Hi honey, thinking of you today.

I'm a very firm believer in the afterlife and can guarantee that Sarah's spirit will be close by you.... I can feel her with me and it gives me some comfort.

Hugs xx

Hmm, well.. not sure whether to start afresh or carry on as it's been a very eventful last 18 months or so... not starting CD again - that'll never happen.. and weightloss isn't top of my list, but it's definitely climbing..

Still thinking of Sarah every day and seeing so many reminders.. a delightful little 'westie' pin board in a craft shop this week... and last weekend a cruet set identical to the one I gave her in November... *sigh*

Have spent the last week or so 'hiding away' in Wales... thinking.. chilling... contemplating life, death and the universe... had my first appointment today with, um, I'll call her 'Nutty Nora' as she's a 'Well-being' worker... not called Nora but designed to help me be less 'Nutty' ... so... she's Nutty Nora from hereon in...

Anyway... really not sure if I need to start a whole new diary or just keep rambling on here... will have a think...

Early night tonight as it was a long drive back this morning and am trying to figure out all the things I have to get done before going back to work on Monday... and also how to tell my man that I really don't want to go the 'bike racing on all 3 days this weekend... *sigh*...

Hey Jennie... great to see ya posting.

Sure see how ya get on posting on here and if ya feel like opening a new diary do... sometimes its good sometimes its only really a play on words... if ur gonna do something you will do it diary or no diary!!!!

Good luck with 'nora' hope that all works out for ya

Am having a missing sarah and still can't believe she is gone day today xxx

i have just started to read yr diary from the beginning, yr journey inspires me x

Prayers and best wishes. x

Right - so, it's December 29th, I'm at work, half-asleep and still feeling bloated from several days of cheese, chocs and chooks.. (turkey)... fat is an absolute understatement!! Looking back at the pics when I was slim (blimey I was slim once!) I feel even worse! Not going to do the whole New years resolution nonsense - just makes me feel an even bigger failure when I lapse.. so.. instead... am going to banish all of the festive foodstuffs currently residing in my house and make a house rule of no calorie-laden-carbohydrate-saturated-junk allowed! Need to get moving again too... been a lardy-arse couch potato and it's made me a real grouchbag - not to mention the backache from what has to be THE most uncomfortable sofa in the whole entire universe!

Right - gloves off... I have holiday in March with my mother - she keeps reminding me that she has lost weight now... and that I need to be more mobile to make the most of the trip, so that's that! I am realistic enough to realise I shall not be sylph-like by March, but, I could be a couple of stone closer to being less like Urusla and more like the Little Mermaid if I get my "proper-food-and-exercise" head screwed on! Fingers crossed! (It's harder to eat mince pies with your fingers crossed... sadly it doesn't make a sod of difference to chocolate imbibing though... )

Welcome back honey. I too am back on the TFR regime from today as things have really got out of hand. I tried the slow and careful method, but I really can't do it that way and I usually end up heavier than when I started - so now its been a year since I last smoked, I feel I can give TFR the best shot!

Happy New Year honey x

Hiya, I'm pleased to see you posting again as cc was asking after you this afternoon and I'm seeing her again NYE so can fill her in on your latest :)

I really don't know what to do with the chocolate and mince pies that are here (maybe the freezer)?

Will be watching your weight loss journey with interest... I'll be on one too :) xx

Back