Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Good to see you in such fine spirits altho so not convinced about the dr p!!!!!

Pete Tong rhymes with wrong!!!

Awww poor shrek lol.... You are a diva young lady!!!!!

I checked the Dr P too - it's not got any citric acid in it so should be ok... DOH! re the Pete Tong thing... lol... poor Shrek????

To coin a well-known phrase by the illustrious James Royle... "My Ar$e"

Diva? Moi? hehehehe... takes one to know one... ;););)

Seriously though - I think it's a case of the poor sod can't do anything right now after months of treating me like a reject... it'll take more than a bit of bleedin' gardening to make amends!!

Hi,

Have you got your new bike yet ?

I hate smoker's around me as well. I can't date anyone that smokes it's like kissing a old ash tray, yuk, gross.

Your baking sounds yummy, I remember licking out the cake bowl after my mum had finished making cakes, brings back nice memories.:D

I think Shrek needs to get a life.. You sound like you have outgrown Shrek and need to move on.:sigh:

I'd like to know more too Gen... nosey beggars aren't we? :rolleyes:

Hope the swatter worked :D

Pleased you found the diet Dr P, I've just had my glass of the day... whoopppeeee doooooo we SURE know how to live!

I reckon I'd be able to resist eating the cakes but the biscuits would be so much harder.... good on yer for rising above temptation.

Can't wait to hear how the bike viewing went :)

Typing this in bed so please forgive ( and enjoy) the brevity!

Got me a lovely bike !!! Will put up pics soon. Baked some more and had lovely visit from younger daughter. Sleep now as up very early tomorrow, more when I get back tomorrow night - if I can without arousing suspicion! Lol

Nervously excited about bike ... G' night oh, ask away and I'll tell you more about Shrek .

Oooohhhhh how exciting, a new bike :bliss:

May I suggest you don't leave the Oriental Chilli crisps in the microwave for soooooooo long? ;) I mix mine with enough water until fairly runny, put two on non stick paper and cook for 2 mins. Lush!!!

Hope you've had a fabulous day today.... the weather seems to have stayed good-ish (although a bit windy) :)

So then, Shrek? Been together long?

Byeeeeeeee for now!!

Just jumping on before heading for bed... an utterly brilliant but exhausting day... up at 5.30am... home at 5.30pm having done 3 hour round trip and been on my poor feet all day selling my bike club wares to the great unwashed.
Met lots of friends and made some new ones... some absolutely brilliant eye candy!! lol

Shrek went too, but he left after me and got home before me. Barely spoke all day (bliss!)... and then upset me when we got home by telling me that he was in a group shot (which no-one thought to include me in as his "significant other"!!) let's just say - he knows how I feel about this... Clearly I am neither "significant" nor his "other"... the clock is ticking Shrekkie boy... and it ain't looking good!!!! I felt so put out... I would never exclude someone's partner in a group photo... ho hum.. worse things happen at sea I guess... needless to say, he has barely spoken 2 words to me since realising this... and he is sat in the livingroom in darkness using his laptop and I am in the kitchen using mine. No doubt when he realises I am typing he will loiter again.. mind you... I have a funny feeling he may steer clear... hehehehe

I'm so rotten!! Lord knows why on earth he is still here - I certainly don't understand it.... I guess if something better turns up he will leave... as for me... I had some really delicious men flirting with me today which made me feel good (I know it's only coz it's safe to flirt with a fat lass, but hey, they made me feel like an attractive fat lass so that's ok...)... one of them was particularly lovely and asked me "is there a Mr Jennie?" and I instantly said NO!! Uh-oh... still.... I don't really, do I?

Ooops,... Shrek alert! Night folks! xxx

Well, it's day thingy... (must be about 14 now..) and I am still on it.... I am drinking coke zero and the occasional Dr P diet zero... not sure why they aren't allowed anyway - was kind of hoping a CDC would maybe pop on and tell us...

Shrek.. you asked how long I've been with him... well.. it would be 2 years this August... and he moved in this January... he is older than me in years, but not in mentality, he is slightly taller than me (but not much), he has blue eyes (which used to make me melt inside, now they don't do anything at all for me.. in fact, I'm convinced they aren't even blue any more!)... he smokes... (I dreamt the other night that he smoked in my kitchen and that we had a massive fight (verbal as, even in my dreams I am never violent!)... and I told him to sling his hook!!.... anyway... he is stocky but not fat.. hairy (ears and nose but not head)... if Sulking were an Olympic sport he would win Gold every time... he has mainly false teeth as he neglected his own for almost 40 years so, not surprisingly, they all rotted and most of them were taken out last year when he got up the courage to go to a dentist (I went with him and held his hand.. have to say, it was courageous as his mouth was a total disaster zone)... I think now he just has about 2 of his own upper teeth but not sure how long they will last as he doesn't take care of them either!!

He used to smell nice though I don't get close enough anymore to know... I'm not even sure now if and when he washes as it's not before bed and it's not first thing in the morning... in fact, not sure he has washed for a while... if he has, it's not when I've been home...

He has nasty feet and bites his nails...

Now for some nice things.. he loves his mum, he can iron, he has a bike, he is entertaining for others, he can be romantic (but I don't remember the last time).. um.. if I ask him to do something he will, eventually, get 'round to doing it... oh yeah, and he puts up with me!

Anything else you'd like to know?

I have to say I'm shocked that you would be putting up with someone like that living in your home...... you don't need him so why ya got him still living there???

You are a fab person and deserve someone lovely... while I'm sure shrek is a nice fella himself... yis don't seem to bring the best out in each other???

Hope it all resolves itself sooner rather than later missus xxxx

I'm sorry but I did paint the worst ever picture of him didn't I ! He is a nice fella but asking him to live with me was the biggest mistake ever ,,,, It's just like you say, it brings out the worst in both of us...

It's hard because I used to love him so much but not now, I care but that's all , we aren't really like a couple at all. It's sad really as I had really high hopes.

I need his board money to help pay my mortgage. I don't know what I'll do without it but I do know that if he stays things will just get worse... The love is already gone .. :(

Sorry, just on a real low today , it'll pass and I'm sure I'll be able to think of nice things to say about him soon... I feel such a cruel beitch.. Not fair of me when he has no right of reply ... Think I'll have a chic mint muffin and have a nap... Might make me less grouchy!!! Xx

Awww sweetie don't feel bad its what here is for... its for you to get your stuff out... the fact you are considering his feelings/thoughts about this shows what a nice person you are and I'm sure you give a fair analysis of the situation.

Its very hard that you rely on him for money and maybe thats what you could turn it into like a friendship that he just lodges with ya rather than being 'a couple' ??? wouldn't that be very adult like ha ha wonder would he go for that.....

Anyways hope ya feel better soon xxx

Sorry to hear about how you feel about Shrek:sigh:. If you kick him out would he be entitled to half of everything ? If you live with someone for 6 months in Canada your common law man and wife and entitled to half of everything on split up, sucks. I would only split half of what we brought together.
If Shrek depresses you so much don't talk about him.
What model and make of bike did you buy ?
Have a good week, take care.:D

Awwww it makes me sad to think of you living with someone when the love's gone :sigh: He's not been living there long really, January was only 4 months ago, but I suspect it seems a lot longer for you!

Is there a spare room he can sleep in, make him a proper lodger? (as you need his board) Not knowing him I'm not sure if he'd go for that option, especially if he has other options open to him.

Sounds like he'd make a good friend but not the right partner for you :sigh:

Anyway... on to more uplifting things, you must have lost loads of weight by now... I know you started the day before me and I'm on Day 14 today.... can't wait to hear your weigh in results later.

Oooohhhh I can see you now strutting around in your new bike gear AND riding your new bike... lot's of happy days this Summer for you :D

Well, it's been such a horrible day today.... I feel bad for moaning about Shrek... but everything I said was true... and it did help to offload.. thanks for listening xxx

I had a hard time at work with very noisy work environment today and my foot is killing me after being stood up all day yesterday... then, when I got home, I had a really nasty letter from my mum! I was so shocked and rang my sister to find out what on earth was going on... long story short time... mum rang and apologised., I cried, she apologised again, we're ok.. just..
Then this afternoon I had a sleep then ran my lovely daughter home to find that all is not well in her relationship - can't say much but suffice it to say, Shrek may have to go to make space for her to come home.

I have no spare rooms now and I did suggest some weeks ago that Shrek should sleep in the room that is packed to the gunnels with bike club stuff (I will pile it all up in my room)... but he just did what he always does,.. ignored the problem and carried on as usual after a 24 hr pity party...

Then, tried to do some work and my damn memory stick is knackered - like an idiot I haven't backed up the files on it and it looks like I have lost weeks of work and I am gutted! I am more cross with myself for being such an idiot...but I cannot recover the files so am considering paying someone to do it for me... but it's £65!!!

BLAH!!

Plus... period is due soon and I am now cold (combination of diet and weather)... and I am SUCH a crabby cow tonight... so... miserable mare signing off and hoping for a better tomorrow with some clarity of thought... and help with techy issues...

Oh, and, joy of joys, British Gas coming tomorrow afternoon to try and fix water system... that'll be fun!! Plus Shrek lazing about moaning because Virgin Media are so crap we're without telly and phone and internet intermittently since yesterday and he cannot function without his daily 20hour fix of TV!!

Bah humbug, whine whine, whinge,... and no Tech... he's entitled to sod all... it's my house, my bills, my property... he's not a common-law husband.. so he'd get diddly squat as that is what he came here with and that's what he will leave with...

It doesn't depress me to talk about him, it depresses me to live with him! lol

Righto - your ever joyful (NOT) royal stroppiness signing off (next weigh in is on Thursday... don't feel like any weight gone but sod me, at less than 800 cals a day, it has to be!)

Sorry to hear about how you feel about Shrek:sigh:. If you kick him out would he be entitled to half of everything ? If you live with someone for 6 months in Canada your common law man and wife and entitled to half of everything on split up, sucks. I would only split half of what we brought together.
If Shrek depresses you so much don't talk about him.
What model and make of bike did you buy ?
Have a good week, take care.:D

It's a Honda Hornet, 600cc, she's lush, can't wait to get her!! Roll on next week!!!

So, a new day dawns, the birds are singing and the sun is shining and I still feel like a black cloud is hanging over me... ridiculous! GET A GRIP JENNIE!!!!

There, that's better... right... Mantra of the day: Focus on the positive, focus on the positive, see the silver lining in everything, focus on the positive, life is good, life is great.

Happy Tuesday folks!!

(Memory stick still sodding broken - had hoped for an overnight miracle, lol... Gas board coming this afternoon - oh joy! lol )

I am going to have a brilliant day and get loads done and feel better by the end of it!! So there!! You see if I don't! (Have I convinced anyone yet...)

Good morning my darling. Hope today is a better one for you.

Keep your positive hat on honey x x

Back