Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Astounding!

Wow! I had the same reaction as Kate. My heart has jumped into my mouth and goose-bumps have risen all over. These pictures, your thoughts on your anniversary day...wow....

Good luck with everything, after such a long journey there must be something inside just exploding! WELL DONE!

Fantastic Weightloss and great piccies. Just found out this morning you are my cyber great grand-daughter CDC. Ailsa is under Pip who is under me:D

Great family we have:p

Well, I barely know where to start my thank yous... and responses... so will just say this for now...

Today (it's now October11th) is actually the offical anniversary of the day I began to SS and I can't believe it. At times it felt like it was dragging and yet here I am, precisley 1 year and a couple of hours after my very first diary entry...

I've had an incredible 12 months... not least this last week! Today too! (Weds 10th)

A local reporter rang and a photographer came 'round because of the skydive and when they discovered the weight loss the whole approach changed and photos were taken outside which made me feel ridiculous and deliriously happy all at once.. (if that makes any sense!)... I have no idea what will happen next but I hope that it helps people find out about what an incredible tool the Cambridge Diet is and how it really does work.

I also picked up my business kit and need to get prepared fully now as I hope to have some clients very soon. I also dropped off the rail to stalker mans house (having got lost and made the day of a pair of Police Community Support Officers)... lol.. long story! Anyway - rail delivered and sticky note left saying ta very much and don't contact me again! lol So, another loose end tied up and sealed off.

Work is mad too right now but very rewarding.. plus things are going great at the bike club and we had our Quiz n chips night tonight - I took my own grub and got lots of envious looks as I tucked into my chicken, veg and pasta salad! lol Right giggle, mad team of 8 of us and we were total rubbish but had the biggest laughter going on all night! Loved it and have only just got in! (2am)

Planning to go out on another cycle ride at the weekend or something similar with bicycle man and am greatly looking forward to that too.

Mum and sis are off to Tobago in the morning - I hope they have a lovely time, mum really needs the break.

I know I haven't said what happened with the ex... but it went really well (for me - lol) and I came away smiling and feeling so damn good! lol I will share about it all but not right now as I desperately need to get to sleep as tomorrow is going to be another busy day with (hopefully) some garden clearing going on and room sorting as Zoe has sorted out one bed from downstairs! If I can get the other one to bits then the Sally Army can have it!

Thank you all so much for your truly lovely comments - I am really really touched by them. A year ago I joined this site full of determination - that hasn't changed and, thankfully, neither has the level of love and support along the way.

I have made some of the most wonderful friendships en route too and am still on my weight-related journey as I carry on with maintenance. I am still loving it and cooking etc is fabulous. I will do my best to be the best CDC I can - I am scared and excited and nervous and optimisitic all bundled into one.. and yes Paula... something inside is exploding , lol.. that's a really good description...

Right.. I must sleep or won't be able to function tomorrow! :D Night night.. will try my best to catch up over the next few days but I have a funny feeling it's going to be a busy time for me (more so than usual that is....) ;)

Happy anniversary Jennie.
I'm joining the queue of people congratulating you on everything that you've achieved in the kast 12 months. A small Jennie but a giant journey. speak soon

Jennie, what an inspiration you are to all of us. Proof that determination can get you through your journey, and the fabulous pictures say it all. You are an amazing woman - Happy Anniversary and good luck with your sky dive. :D

Oh Jennie

I am crying reading your last post ~ its so wonderful

Now you need to get your business head on ~ I have done loads of marketing and sales in the past and you need to use your weight loss as a money making commodity. Sorry to be business like but thats what it is. You will get lots of response from your local paper so make sure you put your email address or phone number in ~ stand back and wait for all the slighty scared, overweight people to coming flocking to you for your help. Scary I know but they will rely (like I do on my lovely Ann) on you to change their life around so be ready girl !!!

You will earn so much money that you will take grandma out and never have to consider borrowing money from her again. You will also get magazines wanting to run your story and choose very carefully as again this is your opportunity to sell yourself and your service.

The hard bit is over for you now and you will reap the rewards of all your hard work

Good luck and dont forget its a confident business hat that you are wearing now !!!!!!!

Shaza
xxxxxx

Fantastic Weightloss and great piccies. Just found out this morning you are my cyber great grand-daughter CDC. Ailsa is under Pip who is under me:D

Great family we have:p

Sorry, Linda, but you post really tickled me. It sounded like a dog's pedigree lol. Still at least the you are the first in a long line of champions!!

Pam x

Gosh, another mad day here... not in the papers as yet - phew - another 24 hours in which to try and get head ready!! Although have got my first 2 potential clients lined up!! (word of mouth!).... sorted out business account with the bank - they were incredibly helpful and encouraging too! (might have a client in the offing there! lol)... plus I MUST get business cards done, and fast! Desp need a decent 'after' shot but no frickin camera now! Argh!

Had a surprise dinner guest this evening and where I had planned to do a massive list of jobs instead I had a really chilled out evening and then spent the last 2 hours chatting to Zoe about what to expect in the coming days... nice way to round up a Thursday!

I am very very nervous but also totally committed and off to open my Business kit now whilst in bed... then tomorrow (today) have a hugely busy day ahead - work in am. then home to wait for Gas board to service boiler... whilst waiting need to sort all business papers out, make some very important calls and chase up quotes for things for the motorbike club... taking Zoe to the pics tomorrow night to see Ratatouille - it's what she wanted me to do for her birthday (bless her, she knows I'm skint!) so will be going to get her a bag of popcorn from local Spar to smuggle inside along with umpteen cans of coke zero for me in my humungous handbag! lol

Really tired and so need sleep but running on adrenalin at the moment I think! Got another £5 sponsorship from our past mayor today (know him through my music festival dealings - top bloke !). Also went to get financial/insurance advice from my lovely local chappie who is the dogs doodahs in such things... he whacked an extra fiver on his sponsorship cheque too!!

I continue to be amazed at the support and positivity of those around me as I thrust forward into this scarily exhilerating phase of my life!!

oh, as ever, always time to nip into local charity shops so I did just that and picked up a real bargain! lol A "Tigger" fleece!! It's fab and I love it and I got it because I have recently been called Tigger by a number of people and when I saw it I fell in love with it! It's BRIGHT orange with a huge Tigger on the front! Official Euro Disney and very warm! So.. that's me sorted! lol Showed it to my dinner guest who thought it was hilarious.. lol... hee hee hee

Right... bed time... for about 5 hours... lol... MUST go get some milk for brekky as guest had it all in his coffee!! Argh!! (Can't function without me 2 shredded wheat and hot milk inside me!! ;) ) lol Keeps me going for hours that does!!!

Thanks again (sounding like a scratched record I know)... :D

Sweetheart, this is very busy and exhilerating time for you and I am so chuffed to see you so happy.

I know that you will face being a CDC with the same grit and determination that you put into doing the programme and therefore you can't help but be anything but a success! :D

Love ya xxx

A local reporter rang and a photographer came 'round because of the skydive and when they discovered the weight loss the whole approach changed and photos were taken outside which made me feel ridiculous and deliriously happy all at once.. (if that makes any sense!)... I have no idea what will happen next but I hope that it helps people find out about what an incredible tool the Cambridge Diet is and how it really does work.

Have you applied for a 2nd phone line into your house?
If not you've probably got 48hrs in which to do so!

I have a funny feeling it's going to be a busy time for me (more so than usual that is....) ;)

busy? you? surely not!

busy? you? surely not!

LOL Jane

Yes, (thanks for the tip though) separate phone line, separate mobile and separate email address - all at the ready!

Woken at 5am by my sister ringing me from Tobago!! (She was out clubbing... ) so been up, done washing, unloaded and reloaded dishwasher, taken clean clothes up and put away, more washing in machine (Zoe cleared out her room!!)... kitchen clean and tidy, business kit still unopened (went to bed and was out for the count!), off to petrol station to get milk for my scrummy shredded wheat brekky :D :D :D

Got to sort out business cards later - top of list I guess... have to get my head round the business account info and software (free from bank). Very very nervous about the paper today - lol - will be funny if they decide not to bother and I've got me knickers in a knot over nowt... lol

Glad I have to wait in for Gas Board this afternoon - means I HAVE to be at home and doing stuff for it all! (No more procrastination - something I have down to a fine art!!)

So - Friday morning - ooooh that means 4 chocs from my market sweetie man! Yay!!!! Lol - will get them on way back from petrol station - along with fruit and veg.... hmm... what time do I have to be at the orifice? ;) lol

Sweetheart, this is very busy and exhilerating time for you and I am so chuffed to see you so happy.

I know that you will face being a CDC with the same grit and determination that you put into doing the programme and therefore you can't help but be anything but a success! :D

Love ya xxx

'Morning my lovely

Thank you - am dead nervous and all that otehr stuff rolled into one flipping atom bomb! lol (Just call me Hiroshima!)

On top of all the business stuff I am so glad I sorted the rail thing out whilst stalker man out of country, and new friendships going very well whilst longer term ones becoming more solid in other ways too. Lots going on in the lives of my friends too which I am helpless to make a difference in and sometimes feel a twinge of guilt for being so 'UP' whilst they aren't...but only coz I wish they were happier in their lives too - know what I mean?

Things do move on though and time helps in some cases and for others it's about relationships, and others it is just complicated stuff...

Anyway - I have to dash - am wanting my breakfast or won't be able to get through the morning, let alone the rest of the day and evening! (Looking forward to going to the pics with Zoe tonight and giggling through Ratatouille....)

Love ya loads, hope you have a fab day!
xxxxxxxx

Oh Jennie

I am crying reading your last post ~ its so wonderful

Now you need to get your business head on ~ I have done loads of marketing and sales in the past and you need to use your weight loss as a money making commodity. Sorry to be business like but thats what it is. You will get lots of response from your local paper so make sure you put your email address or phone number in ~ stand back and wait for all the slighty scared, overweight people to coming flocking to you for your help. Scary I know but they will rely (like I do on my lovely Ann) on you to change their life around so be ready girl !!!

You will earn so much money that you will take grandma out and never have to consider borrowing money from her again. You will also get magazines wanting to run your story and choose very carefully as again this is your opportunity to sell yourself and your service.

The hard bit is over for you now and you will reap the rewards of all your hard work

Good luck and dont forget its a confident business hat that you are wearing now !!!!!!!

Shaza
xxxxxx

Shaza, you're so lovely to me, thank you. You are right about the marketing thing and I am doing me best! (Might pm you for handy hints and advice!!)

I think the hard bit is just beginning! lol But I know exactly what you mean!

Confident business hat on (although I need it with ear flaps that tie under chin to keep it on so just picture Mutley with his flying helmet on! ) lol

I do hope you're right - I still haven't made that call... going to leave it another week or two if I can... coward eh! lol ;)

Hiya,

Posted on your photo thread don't know if you saw it. You are now my cyber great grand daughter CDC! If you want to chat over anything please give me a ring or PM me you number and I will give you a call.

There is a lot to think about but chill out it will all come good, remember you have walked the walk and are a great inspiration.

Good luck for today

Linda

Hiya,

Posted on your photo thread don't know if you saw it. You are now my cyber great grand daughter CDC! If you want to chat over anything please give me a ring or PM me you number and I will give you a call.

There is a lot to think about but chill out it will all come good, remember you have walked the walk and are a great inspiration.

Good luck for today

Linda

Wooohoooo a great grandaughter! I was one of those years ago when my grandads mum was still alive! :D

Thanks Linda - I'm just a tad excited,... lol and I know Ailsa and you will be a HUGE support and source of help... :D :D thank you - will definitely PM you number later... for now... shredded wheat dehydrating ... lol...

Sorry, Linda, but you post really tickled me. It sounded like a dog's pedigree lol. Still at least the you are the first in a long line of champions!!

Pam x

:rotflmao: We are a bit of a dynasty, must get some big shoulder pads.

Icemoose is my cyber Grandson and Flirtyfortygreeneyes my cyber Grand daughter, Fireflies is my Cyber Daughter and it goes on.........

We are one big cyber family,

This is us at the Christmas Conference last year

:talk017:

I think the hard bit is just beginning!

How right you are Jennie ~ just like the first time you stepped on those scales

How far you have come in 12 short months

You will make a great success of being a CDC as you have stuck to the plan and embrassed it all the way

Open your business pack today and get cracking whilst you are in waiting for the gas man

Love Love

OMG! I'm a page 3 girl! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I dashed home to make sure I was here for Gas Board.... still waiting... they have 3 more hours... lol.. on the way I went to the petrol station and filled up... cashier there is a friend of my Sarah's and I told him that I might be in the local rag today... bless him.. he said they hadn't come yet but he would drop one 'round for me!! How lovely is that!! Well, true to his word - he has!!! I roared with laughter when he said... now you can tell Sarah you're a page 3 girl! lol lol So... in my local paper I am! lol Too funny - I can only begin to imagine the stick I'll get Wednesday night at the bike club... but it will be kind and good humoured and so that's ok... lol...turns out (according to my sources...) that it's front page in the town where ex hubby lives... which made me laugh even more! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: so... both girls told and some friends too and now I can get on with sorting out 'stuff' here... am dead tired now so might sit and have a snooze on the sofa for a bit... lol

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the Christmas Conference and learning loads from all you experienced CDC'ers! :D

Off to have a nap I think...

Back