Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Wow, my lovely friend - what a blast!

Fantastic photos and a fantastic grin!

Love ya xxx

OMG Jennie

What an amazing experience for you

The photos are brilliant especially when as a slide show ~ I felt like I was there with you all the way

Flying Angel Jennie ~ that can be your new name as FFF doesnt do you justice anymore !!!

Love Love

Oh just going to check out your pics one more time

Love Love

OK am I being thick cos I didn't think any of them was Jennie - in your aviator;) pic jennie you've red and black leathers on and none of the people have got them on.... can someone please point out to me which is Jennie cos I'm confused.com.....:eek::sigh:

Fantastic shots Jennie :character00255:

My eldest (8) just went 'wow' :eek::D..... he wants to know when I'm going to do it.......

Actually - me wanna :D - I'll add it to my list ...:rolleyes:.wonder if they do it in Carlisle??????

I am hand delivering my appeal letter and pics tonight to the PCT and, having spoken to them this morning, have slight hope that they may reconsider but am so NOT going to be too optimistic given recent events. Time will tell.

Knew yopu would appealbut didn'trealise you weredojng it so soon
Has GP come up with some new angle to push?
Did he feel he could place more stress on the recurrent skin infections etc?
If this appeal fails can/will you go back again in another 6 months?

In theory yoor case should get stronger the loinger you maintain & the more skin problems you can chart & gp can cvonfirm have needed attention.

good luck with this.Have a couple of further indelicate Q's ...wil pm

Monday evening and its already black outside - how naff is that!! Sorry not been on for a couple of days... been trying to get so much done here - CDC stuff (still not even looked at the studying bits!) Now have 4 clients, all are lovely...seeing another potential 2 tomorrow and had a few enquiries over the weekend too. Fingers crossed that some of them come to fruition all are really really lovely people.

Glad you liked the skydive piccies :D I still grin every time I think of it! lol Debbie - I'm positive you can do it up your way! Sharon (SS) great avatar... lol.. I have a pic like that too now! lol I remember Ailsa and Ann posing like that in Brum at the first ever 'meet' I went to.

Sarah - thanks for the text and your ceaslessly wonderful support sweetheart - hope you're having happy days at the moment. Cheryl... sorry not caught up since that short call. Lots gone on since then - will try and catch up very soon and bring you up to speed!!

Ah, and Shaza... I really hope you are feeling loads better today...haven't had chance yet to read your diary and catch up, but I'll try! As for renaming me - lol - nah... 'tis me name and that's that... :D Constant reminder of where I have journeyed from... I keep meaning to read back but don't think that would be a good idea at the moment...

The last few days have, as ever, been a right royal rollercoaster of emotions and I am beginning to wonder if the lack of TOTM is taking it's toll!! One minute happy as a pig in poo, the next way down in the doldrums... doesn't make an ounce of sense!

At the moment, am sort of in the middle on a more even keel, but desperately in need of a good night's sleep! Been having the strangest dreams too! Not food related, well not always... lol

Something kicked off with PQM t'other week and as a result me and someone else had major ructions, which led to an inordinately shocking amount of angst on both parties behalfs... this led to much soul searching and no real conclusions drawn apart from that we both felt appalling and don't fancy feeling that way again in a hurry thank you very much! (this is, as you may imagine, a male friend of mine....)

So... PQM.... well... let's just say that on one of our ambles home from the pub we made contact (not intimately you understand!!!)... and it was very nice BUT... 2 days later and he's stood in my kitchen apologising and saying he can't be what I want or need him to be! FFS!! He doesn't KNOW what I want or need... but still... it's a good thing really coz it made me think very hard about him and about how nice it's been just being mates and that is more important by a LONG stretch!

Last edited:
As for other stuff... the CD things are going along nicely(well, I'd obviously love oodles of clients but to be honest, slowly and gently is working well at the moment!)... I've got a grip on stock control (I think!) and have made some progress in getting the rooms sorted out, in fact, a friend of mine (Liz) is supposed to be coming round in a couple of hours to do just that! ARGH!!! If she doesn't then I know I'll have a bath and an early night, if she does then I know we'll get stuck in and then I'll have a quick shower and a not so early night!!

I have started making even more lists (with timescales) to try and make myself more organised!.. lol.. it's not working that well at the moment, but at least I have a rough idea of things! lol

The weekend was a mixture of highs and lows... I had every intention of flooring at least one loft and instead ended up doing all CDC stuff and answering phone calls and emails and pottering around a little with housework (must remember to vac and polish tomorrow!!)... and had lots of unexpeceted callers! My mate who'd had the lousy weekend last weekend - she came over to ask how the Skydive went and to tell me that things are looking heaps better with her and her chappie.. so that was nice news... then my mate Tony called in (with his 2 children) and we had a natter for a while which ended up with me giving me them a load of flapjacks I'd baked the day before.... Oohhhh, that reminds me!!

On Friday I needed to pick up a wardrobe thingy doofer and when I went to get it I couldn't fit it in the car! So... I did what any self-respecting cheeky mare would do.... I stomped off and got a couple of the guys who were working on the Square (old car park) in my town, to bring their van down and drop the thing 'round my place! :D First one I asked , he agreed and within 10 mins it was in the van and we were unloading it into my 'consulting' room! lol At the moment the room houses the wardrobe thingy doofer (not holding all my stock!) plus packs of floorboards, a full length mirrow, a chest of drawers and an absolute GLUT of boxes of 'stuff!'

Nightmare!! lol

Other news... Saturday vanished into a total blur but the evening was ok. Went out with my friends T & D, we went to a UB40 (Ali Campbell) tribute gig . It was superb! The guy singing was a born entertainer, when he wasn't performing, there was a DJ and disco and I have to say - my foot is still suffering now for it!! As too is my voice! (or lack thereof)... :D It was fine up the slow dances then I hated it... blargh!!

I ended up bleating down the phone to a friend about how pants I felt and lonely despite the place heaving with people having fun. In the end I did have a good time and did dance and dance like mad! BUT, still lonely at the end of the evening when everyone was coupled up... ho hum. Not the end of the world and all that.... (shame it feels that way at times though...) HAd a bit of a tense text exchange with my cycling friend - that was a shame but clarified ever such a lot. So , silver lining again as clarity is very helpful in the head stakes!!

Right - nuff of that!

So Saturday was a late one (I was driving) and I almost lost my voice through singing so loudly on the dancefloor! lol

Nice peope I went with though and their friends were too.

Eventually crawled into bed around 3am ish... so tired still, even now!

Last edited:
hope you get done all you set out to do tonight hun, & enjoy the company of a good friend.
Glad you sorted out your differences with your (male) friend over the PQM incident, not good to brew over things & i'm sure you both feel better for clearing the air.
laa
xx

Is it really November 1st!! Where has the year gone?

Well, life is certainly not dull in the FFnF household... what with Sunday clients, church, paperwork, accounting, room sorting, jobs, family crises, court cases, newspapers, friends in need, friends indeed, bike clubs, room sorting, driving tests, cancelled dates, arranged dates, meals in, meals out, deliveries, collections, mates, pubs, gigs..... hence the lack of input on here!

Last night was Halloween (obviously) and it was a fancy dress party at the 'bike club... I went as a Black Widow Spider... hair in 8 plaits, and a perfect dress that was black with silver cobwebs on! Zoe loved it, and, as it was £5 from Age Concern, so did I! Goingt to wear it tomorrow at the pub fancy dress too... double whammy!

Feel sick as a dog today though - I ate some things last night that really were NOT a good idea!! Not in any geat quantity - but - my head feels like a train is trundling 'round inside it and my stomach , well, let's say that it is trying very hard to detox!! I think it's the sugar and carbs and fats I consumed. Major lesson learned... in fact... I don't think I shall eat chocolate or samosas again!

Still no sign of TOTM but seeing nurse Monday to discuss (among other things).

Zoe's fella passed his driving test (fab news!) and Zoe starts her new job on Monday - that means a horrendously early start for me as I have to drive her there and then get to my job by 9... hers is 40 mins in wrong direction... still... not an hour and a half each way any more so counting blessings...

Got things on a more even keel with my cycling friend which I am very glad about. Have had a mad week so far, and it isn't due to improve much for another week or so! My diary is filling up very fast.. I am delighted that I now have 7 wonderful clients and potentially some more in the offing, so on that score I am very happy.

I have to start doing the studying though, so, after this weekend I will allot a daily time to sit and do that (yeah right!) lol

I'm off to see a friend tonight and have dinner with him and chill out watching dvds and generally setting the world straight so that will be very good. I'm looking forward to it.

Friday is Halloween party at the pub, Saturday is a wonderful craft/Christmas fair at a local (ish) school - Bishop Stotford, in Kettering. I go every year with my lovely friend Penny and I can't wait! We always have a great mooch around and get lots of prezzies for friends and family.

In the evening I've got my mate coming over for dinner and then Lucy and another friend are coming to pick us up and we're off to see the lush Martyn Joseph at The Stables in Milton Keynes... I can't wait! Sunday is an early start as am off to Donnington Park to our 'bike club AGM... the incredble motorcycling legend Ron Haslam is going to be there! (Note: take camera!)... and I'm going up on a 'bike but getting a lift back in a car (not keen on dark and cold on return trip!)... it'll be a good day as lots of old familiar faces will be there (from the rally and years gone by too!)... so.. must try and get SOME sleep Saturday when I get home! lol

Once home from there I'm hoping to have time to change and then PQM will 'knock' for me! lol He texted me in a panic last night "have you any face paints?"... lol... he couldn't find any and his lad wanted to go trick or treating... so he duly came 'round and took my supply (I was getting my hair plaited by my friend Lisa... booked her to come and do same again tomorrow night!! lol)...

So, Sunday night at the pub and then head long into another week!

Last edited:
:happy096:Hiya Jennie Congrats on your wonderful achievements but just wondering now that ur so slim have you fallen thru the cracks:giggle:. I will admit I'm addicted to your diary even tho I don't post much, all the wonderful ladies on this site are such an inspiration to me. I'm having one last hurah this weekend and climbing back on the cambridge wagon. Hope life is treating you good and you are being treated like a queen:queen: bucuz you have earned it.

Take Care
Debbie xx

Sad day today - remembering my first hubby Andy who died this day in 1995 aged 34. Father of my darling girls.

Forgive the silence on here, life has been very busy - I miss the site but time and work deadlines dictate that I have to be elsewhere at the moment, am hoping to catch up over the weekend.

Thanks Irish :eek:) Will have more to bore you about after the weekend...

Back