Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Thinking of you Jennie, and sending you lots of love.

Good to talk to you the other day - please keep in touch whether it's on here or via more 'conventional' means anytime you want.

Hi Jennie love:D

Sending you ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) on this sad day

love

Aww Jennie. Thinking of you. Hope you have lots of very memories too.:hug99:

hi jennie gosh it was hard to find your thread its normally at the top of the new post list !!! how u doing mate ?? Cant wait to hear how things are xxx

bump jennie where r u ????

Hi
Sorry for absence - loads and loads to tell... not all good, not all bad... but am still here, still manic, still maintaining... still trying to cram 72 hours of life into every 24 hours available!

Tough week, lots of emotions, some major ups and downs.. am crazy busy this week - lots of clients and work is heavy heavy heavy. Roll on Friday when I get to down tools, switch off mobbies and sod off to see The Lion King in London for my birthday. (My birthday is on Monday but my friend's taking me Friday and then we'll hit The Blues Bar for nosh and dancing 'til the wee hours and an overnighter in a posh hotel and home again Saturday.

I really do have oodles to share just not time to type it at the moment (Sounds bad but it's true...) very very sad memories had a massive impact on me last week and I battled some real nasty emotions... did some lovely things too, dinner with mum and sis, went to see The Committments in MK & lost my voice and almost my jeans!(Was pogo-ing and had to hang on to them to stop them falling down!)... stuff going on with PQM, my cycling chum and a dear friend... lots of financial stuff, work stuff, kid stuff... you know the routine... loving food and maintaining... absolutely adore my clients (12 now)... PCT stuff still in my mind all the time... work is mad... so.. must go and get on, been burning the candle both ends and in the middle.. so , excuse the pun but, everything is getting on my 'wick' at the mo! ;) not really - just hanging onto things as best I can...

Promise to update at least SOME of my manic moments at some point this weekend.. (think I have 2 hours to myself on Sunday morning....) xxxxx

glad to see you back jennie and things are going well weve missed you hun xxx

Lovely to see you here darling!!! Missed you and your updates!!

Glad to see you maintaining with such ease, looks like you got it licked! Looking forward to hearing more when you can spare us the the time lol

Luv x

Well, it's my birthday and I'm still dashing around like a loon... thank you for the lovely cards :D
I have every intention of droning on endlessly about the last few weeks... especially this weekend and today.. my first ever slim birthday... so incredibly different to any other I have ever had in my entire life.

I hate to dash in and dash out but am off to pick Zoe up so we get to see each other today... had a tearful chat with Sarah... missing her.. but she'll be home for Christmas so that will be wonderful. Life is still manic... theatre trip was incredible.. been out for meals... got some lush flowers today from one of my clients - how lovely is that! Right.. must dash or will be late! Out this evening with mates and PQM for a curry... can scarely believe it is exactly a year ago today that I first met them all... never thought that 12 months on we would be out for a curry! :D

Tired, stressed, emotional but happy. It's been a great birthday celebratory time for me this year... one I shall remember always for so many reasons..... not least because of my great minimins friends who have been tirelessly supportive and loving... thank you xxx

Happy Birthday!!!! my slimdom b'day was July and i agree its a magnificant feeling!!!!!!!!!!

Love Nas x

Happy Birthday Hun..... I started a thread off this morning... not sure many have seen it though....!!

Catch up soon... I hope....

Lots of love

Mich xxx

Back