Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Can't think of a better way to de stress , relax & recharge your batteries
Hope you enjoy every minute & it does you the world of good
xxxx

Take care of yourself sweetie
:hug99:

Is anyone in contact with Jennie? She's been out of touch for a while and I'm hoping it's just to enjoy some quiet time out.

Hope you're OK sweetie. Come back soon and let us know how you are.

xxx

Thanks for bumping Jennie's diary up... I was wondering how she was doing too xxx

Sorry to have been so quiet on here.. things are such a muddle. I have been up and down more than a whore's knickers... There is so much to say, and I really don't know where to begin. I can't believe it has been just 8 weeks since mum died. Some days it feels like a lifetime and others as if it was moments ago.
I have done lots, gained weight, lost confidence, head's more like spaghetti bolognese than spaghetti junction.. dreams are mental...
I'll try and write more cohesively soon - sorry to have been a stranger on here. Christmas was challenging but also so very lovely too.
*sigh* Need to share so much yet know it will mean more tears and my eyes look like I have had red eyeliner tatooed on the lids.. I look every one of my 48 years , and then some!!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year.. xxxx

Great to see ya posting missus and of course keep an eye on ya on FB so know you are semi ok :D

Are ya gonna fill us in on the guy RB???? Is there anything to fill us in on lol

xxxxxxxxx

Lol Gen - you do make me smile , thank you.
There is a bit to fill you in on with RB,... lol I try and keep FB posts as upbeat as I can... it's only really on here that I can be truly me.. if you know what I mean.
FB is all well and good but it's a kind of "mask" at times.. although I don't lie.. I just don't let on how things are really... RB and I are "taking it a day at a time"... he did spend some of Christmas with me and the girls and also we went out on New Year's Eve too. He's a nice guy. I'm very wary though... been down this road too many times.
I've just been signed off work by my doc. So, I guess you will see more of me on here as I get chance to sit and think more.. and rest more (hopefully).. am heading to Wales to see Shrek's mum this weekend - I am very worried about her... and it's the only way to appease my concerns.

Dogs are behaving pretty well - but sometimes Charlie is a really grumpy old man and he even bit me on Christmas Day.. but not badly enough to mark or draw blood. I have heaps to waffle on about... you'll be bored soon enough! lol
xxxxx

Thanks Gen - xxxxxx

Noooo I could never be bored.... love your ramblings :D

Good you will have some time to relax and rest yourself I'd imagine you need it after everything you have been through.

Look forward to hearing more from you when you get the chance xxxxxx

great to see you Jennie:) I have been thinking about you a lot and hoping you are as ok as can be. Good to know dogs ok tho naughty Charlie for biting you! You're in my thoughts and prayers x x x

Back