Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Oh Bu gger!! I thought it was going to be a lovely long update from our lovely friend - booooooo!! lol. Please come back young Jennifer xxxx

Well, I am back... Day 3 for me now and my determined head screwed on well and truly. I'm a very unhappy person right now and feel just about as low as ever. I was made redundant on July 3rd having just returned to work after 3 weeks off sick with depression linked to the death of my mother. My life right now feels almost pointless but I am determined to overcome the negative thoughts in my head, and get to grips with my once again, lard ar$e, and to do my damnedest to get to where I want to be, again. I was doing so well last year, and then, well., you know what happened and I don't want to revisit those dreadful, dark days. Forgive me if my posts are miserable, moaning etc etc... it won't always be so, but I need to vent somewhere and here is where I have always felt safest. So, I am back in the sanctuary that is, Minimins. Be kind, I don't want a pity party mentality, I just need to offload. I know there is much to be thankful for. Just as I don't need 'friends' commenting on my weight gain, similarly I don't need keeping in misery mode - I know that those of you who know me of old, will know what I mean. It's kinda good to be back... but not a place I really wanted to be back at, if you know what I mean! I know you do. :eek:)

Hi Jennie,

Welcome back and well done on getting to day 3!

Now you have some time on your hands you can make yourself a priority and I know you can do this as you did great before and will again.

I felt very grumpy for the first few weeks when I started back into it again at the beginning of June and thankfully the mood has improved as the weight comes off.

Best of luck and you know we are all here for you:)

Wishing you all the very best and here's to you regaining your health and happiness :hug99:

You guys are the best, thank you. xxx No sooner back here then Virgin-crappyservice-Media crashed and no internet! Still, it's working now so fingers crossed!

Day 5 now in the big fattie house... and despite knowing what a head *&^% it is, I've been jumping on the scales every day - but am glad as they are showing a loss of 8lbs... and I can feel it, so that's good. Off for my proper official weigh in in a few mins and meet my new CDC. I've been using up old stock first, so, will be getting enough to keep me going until 14th August when my next official weigh in will be... and from then on, I hope to just go monthly. I know how to do this diet. If I just stay focussed it will come off. There's so much to say, but I don't want to leave the house semi-naked, so shall leave it here for now, will jump on later! I am forcing myself to DO stuff every day at the moment, it's not easy, but I'm doing it. I deactivated my facebook account last night having been let down, yet again, by, shall we say, a 'love interest'. There have been a few since I was here last, and oh boy have I got some sorry tales to tell - I am, officially, a muppet!

Thanks again girls, good to be home. xxxx

Welcome back, it's a great place to pour your heart out, I've done it many times myself. Best of luck with your new CDC xxx

Missed you as always. nice to see you pop up on my subs
xx
Mmmmm, subs

Oh, no, you don't mean that ... lol

Well, I met my new CDC and she was ok. I didn't really like her very much, nothing specific, perhaps it's because I've been where she is, I've been the one to dole out the advice, take the money and hand over the stock. I just felt like she thought me a failure when I told her how well I knew the diet etc and that I was a CDC once... the look on her face and the "why did you put it back on?" pretty much sealed the deal for me. So I told her... 3 years of utter crap and bereavement, upon bereavement... some folks drink alcohol,. some folks smoke, and some folks take drugs to help ease the $hite that life can throw at you... I turn to food.. simple as that. I don't think she truly understood, but then why would she, she is very young and probably enjoying the best years of her life so far... I think too that as she only lost 3 stone to get to goal, I don't feel she can truly empathise with the shock of a massive weight loss, and how hard it can be to cope with the body you are then left with... Or maybe I am just overly sensitive and in a really bad place mentally and can't see the good for the bad...

Whatever, I shall go as and when I have to and she will be a means to an end.. and I am damn well going to make it to the bitter end... not putting an unrealistic target on myself,,, just want to be back down in size 12-14 clothes again as I KNOW that's where I am totally at my happiest.

I went out this morning and bought some new biking jeans and a new crash helmet... the jeans will be good for a few months... and when I get to where I want to be I shall treat myself to some new leathers. I love getting out on my bike and just wish this rotten weather was better!

I've been a really depressed Dierdre of late - and just haven't been able to shake off the negative thoughts and feelings... but... today... getting into the kevlar jeans... albeit they are a size 24 ... (don't take any notice of that, I wear size 20 jeans and skirts... it's bike gear, it's horribly undersized!) ... made me feel MUCH better. So, am sitting here looking at the sky and wondering if I should just get out for a little while on Hattie (my lovely bike) or whether I should crack on with my monumental list! The thing is... I'm a bit lightheaded at the moment -probably because I'm on day 6 of the diet... so not sure if riding would be wise... although once on her... whooooooooooooosh!

Going to do a detailed weather google and make a decision... lol

Hugs, Jennie.

I am sorry you did not gel with the new CDC. Unfortunately so many CDCs now are just in it for the money and have no empathy for the c;ients who may have had problems which afftected their eating in the past.

So it looks as though she will be just weighing you and selling you products without any real encouragement. Would you not be better off on Slim and Save which in many peoples ipinion is far tastier than CD. With the added bonus of being cheaper. If you dont mind weighing yourself that might be just as good as going to someone unsympathetic.

Hope you manage to get out on Hattie.

Pam xxx

Well, I met my new CDC and she was ok. I didn't really like her very much, nothing specific, perhaps it's because I've been where she is, I've been the one to dole out the advice, take the money and hand over the stock. I just felt like she thought me a failure when I told her how well I knew the diet etc and that I was a CDC once... the look on her face and the "why did you put it back on?" pretty much sealed the deal for me. So I told her... 3 years of utter crap and bereavement, upon bereavement... some folks drink alcohol,. some folks smoke, and some folks take drugs to help ease the $hite that life can throw at you... I turn to food.. simple as that. I don't think she truly understood, but then why would she, she is very young and probably enjoying the best years of her life so far... I think too that as she only lost 3 stone to get to goal, I don't feel she can truly empathise with the shock of a massive weight loss, and how hard it can be to cope with the body you are then left with... Or maybe I am just overly sensitive and in a really bad place mentally and can't see the good for the bad...

To be honest I really don't think many people can understand it unless they have been through it themselves. I remember after I lost the weight the first time I swore I would never put it on again and found it a little difficult to understand how it could happen and when it did I was shocked with myself and then when I managed to muster the will the second time I was absolutely convinced this was it and like that a chain of events knocked the stuffing out of me and I turned to my twin friends comfort eating and denial...I wish I didn't...but one must do what one can to cope and this was my way at that time...mind, if someone had said I would of regained all of my weight and some more I would never in a million years would of believed them as it was a struggle the second time...now here I am again for the third and a little older and a little wiser than before convinced once again this is it...I am a trier and will never give up...I am keeping a diary this time to remind myself of what I am putting myself through as it is a bit like childbirth when you achieve your goal you tend to forget the pain and discomfort.

As for your CDC...well as you said you know it all yourself and all you need from her is your packs and you never know you might like her more when you get to know her...she could feel a little threatened that you know so much about the diet?

You know that we here will give you loads of support and we know where you are coming from and can empathize.

Enjoy your new leathers as I am sure in a few weeks you will be putting them on eBay and getting a size smaller!

Back