Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

to be honest i wouldnt waste a single breath on your ex! at the end of the day loose weight for yourself! and then ul prob bump into him in tescos one day , and hel see u and druel! and u can leave him there panting, at least then it dosnt like u needed to proove anything to him! Hope u find true happiness soon sunshine xx
Hi Kimba
Welcome to my diary - I think you must have only read my very first diary entry in October of 2006.... if you have a month to spare and the patience of a saint, very welcome to trawl your way through the lot.. lol
thanks for the sentiment though :D

Glad to hear that things are healing nicely Jenny.

Dont worry about the Cambridge thingy. I am sure if all CDCs were honest they all have quiet times, I know I certainly have. My DH always laughs at me when I say I have not got many clients at the moment, because the next thing I am busy again. Tomorrow is my last day as a CDC. These last two weeks have been very emotional saying goodbye to my lovely Clients who have become good friends. Still in 2 weeks time we will be driving out to Portugal with the dogs. My lovely Mum is following out by air the week after with my sister in law. I am taking some boxes of Cambridge with me but not the broccoli and cheese ones lol.

Take care and keep up with plenty of rest. Difficult for you I know.

love Pam x

How well you know me! lol

thanks Pam and every good wish for a fabulously happy future... yeh. leave the broc and cheese... blah!!! lol

Dear Jennie

Sending you prayers for tomorrow

Hi lovely

Just catching up as been absent due to 'puter probs. Hope tomorrow goes ok, will be thinking of you.

Take care of yourself and try not to overdo things. Re the business, I'm really quiet at the moment, but it does go up and down quite a bit, hang on in there, as soon as the weather warms up I bet you'll get a load more enquiries.

All the best & lotsa luv
xx

My thoughts are with you;)

Yesterday was terribly sad
I got picked up at 11.30am and brought home at just after 4pm
I cried loads
Ate loads
Came home
Went to bed
Cried more
Tried to sleep - couldn't
Ate more
Back to bed
Slept

Still feeling terribly sad but know that it will be better tomorrow

Oh, and I can only use my mobile phone for recieving calls as the screen has gone mental. So.. new phone needed now too.

Thanks Pandora - my Bridget Jones jobs arrived yesterday. xx

Aww honey, what an awful day - hope you're feeling brighter soon
xxxxx
:gen126:

Hugs for you hun xxx

Back