Bleurrgghhh

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
I am suffering terribly from SWW (slimming world wind!)
I'm only on day 2, and I'm eating lots of veg and fruit this time. (I never bothered with either last time I was on it)
And it's painful! It's like sharp twinges all over my torso and then all of a sudden it's released and I actually think a helicopter is landing behind me :8855: :eek:

Is it just a side effect of the new diet, and will my body eventually get used to the change and it will calm down soon?
If I'm out and about and can feel a harty farty coming on, I have to check behind me first as they are lethal :8855:
When will it stop!
And sorry for the details haha:kissass:

i am on week 3 and it is gradually getting better

Week 1 it was horrendous, my husband was stunned by just how much wind one person could have!

Last week was a little easier, not as often but still more than normal

This week is a little easier again and is getting quite ad hoc so i wouldnt worry, it will ease up

lol i wish i could say mine was getting better but just over a year on plan and its as bad as first day lol
that bad that today i visited chemist to see if there was anything i could take as oh says i need to do something hehehehehe

I'll be honest I'm still blowing the duvet off at night, but I've always been a trumpet trousers

What are we like "ladies"? hehe,
should they smell so bad :8855:

Half way through my third week and I'm still having this problem! Not very pleasant at all haha!!

Hope it will stop soon but with the amount of fruit I eat, I am not so sure... x

I'm on wk 6 and it has eased a bit for me thankfully!! But hubby is a different story!ALLL night all he does is fart,even the dog has stopped laying next to him!!:p

Back