Blimey, getting started again is hard work ...

Well done juju!! That's fab!! I'm now on day 4, feel great & not tempted by food at all x

Well done Jen, once you get in to it this diet becomes so much easier and I know it will be worth it when i'm at target! Let's keep going. x

Hi JuJu, I love your new avatar. Keep going, you are doing great.

Thank you, it was taken on NYE and I felt really good for once! Am struggling this evening, and there is nothing decent on tv! Might have to get the Glee Box set out! x

I'm going to start again on Friday as I have a family funeral and loads of driving this week so not the best time to get focused. How are you all doing?

Last edited:
Getting there, I'm on day 4 and have really struggled with hunger today. Figured I'd have an extra pack if things got too bad but I think going to be ok. Will be worth it in the end I know, but god it's boring!!

Very boring!! I'm on day 5 now & had a bar today so that was a nice wee treat. Didn't quite fill me up the same as a pack but it was a nice change. I know it's only been 5 days but my bf thinks I look thinner already x

How's everyone doing? Struggling? Sailing through? I'm on day 7 now and finding it quite easy now x

Not too bad, I'm on day 6 now and although I'm in ketosis I've still been feeling very hungry. Have had 2 bars for the last couple of days, otherwise I think I would have broken it. Just have to keep my eyes on the prize and keep going. According to my scales, 45lbs to go! X

Weird your still hungry, I wish we were allowed 4 bars a day as they are so yummy! Does having 2 bars a day not take you out of ketosis as its higher calories? Sure that's what my councillor told me once...

Last night I put my nut fudge bar in the fridge for a bit, then cut it up into tiny wee slices to nibble on while watching tv. Felt like I was having a chocolate treat x

That's fabulous jos especially over Christmas.

Managed to get rid of 10lb of xmas gain, just 2 more to go and then carrying on the weight loss journey. Hoorah!

Excellent JuJu, you are in the zone now.

10lbs is great well done x

Your 8lbs is fab too, I'm just glad to have got rid of the Xmas bulk; my carb stores must be epic!! Aren't we all doing well, we will be Easter skinny bunnies! X

Day 1 for me today. Sigh. You're all doing brilliantly. I hope I have a good loss next week!

WOW just read this thread after a 5mth break from LL i gained 12lb but had only lost 18lb to start with. I'm finding it hard at night when i would pick but your thread has been really motivating.

Hey ladies, how we all doing? I managed to get through my nephew's first birthday party with all the yummy buffet food unscathed yesterday and was rewarded by hitting my pre xmas weight on the home scales this morning, so it was worth it .... just 42lbs to go now! Always find the weekend hard, just not as busy as I am at work and that's not good for me. Hope everyone else is doing ok and having a good weekend xx

Back