Blinkies, Buttons and Texts, OH MY!

how do i put it on my sig and keep it blinking?

I put instructions a few posts up hun :)

I did that hun but mine doesn't blink :'(

I just put mine in my sig and I LOVE them, thank you sooooo much RB.

I just right clicked on them and selected 'copy' then went to my user cp and right cliked and 'paste' and they came up :D
Easy peasy.

Glad you like, BB!! :)

Shell - only thing I can think of is you're not copying the link, just the image itself in which case it probably wouldn't blink. Make sure to 'copy link location' when you right click on it. If that doesn't help then I'm not sure why it's not working, hun :/

i did it lol go me!!!

Hiya rainbow brite!

Sorry to be a pain, but could you change the text in my Elvira blinkie, so that it says 'Losing it for good' instead of Exante, pretty please?

Ta ever so! xxx

Last edited:
What a kind offer - I would really like one - My signature is TibbyToots - my dog is a tibetan terrier, black and white - so I wondered about a black and white dog wearing boots - or anything that has exante on it - thank you , thank you, in advance Elaine x x

Hey RainbowBrite, you're so kind. I would absolutly love a blinkie :) if you're still doing them of course. Could I please have ' Losing it for good ' and my username. Could I have a cherry blossom as the piccie on it? Thank you ever so much :D xx

Hi Rainbow brite
These are just awesome!! May I please have a naughty looking tiger with something insirational like 'the journey to being tiny' or 'will be tiny one day' not sure, something like that.

Thank you!!

Hello, are you still making these? Something with burt from Sesame Street please....it's my nickname!? And a quote: it's tough but worth it'

thanks xx

Back