Blinkies, Buttons and Texts, OH MY!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Okay so I was fiddling about with my little RB blinkie earlier and it got me thinking about alllll the blinkies I used to make for people on here last time I haunted the forums.

Figured as a bit of a thing to take up my extra time in the evenings I could offer up those services again, if anyone is interested!
:)

Here's a few of the things I mean:

Hello-Kitty-flying-template.gif
Hello-Kitty-wave-template-e.gif

Teddy-Heart-Template-Exampl.gif
vickie-christmas-bear.gif
vickie_l-halloween-bear-1.gif
Alice-Sitting-Template-exam.gif
spongebob-template-example-1.gif
Tinkerbell-Template-example.gif

and my personal favourite:

Cold-in-Ketosis.gif

So yeah, if you want one, let me know! Using one of my previous templates is always easier but if you really want something else I can try it out and see if I still remember how to make them xD

And also, ignore what the examples all say, text is easily changed to whatever you want!

Just thought they add a little cuteness to sigs!

RB over and out! :D

Last edited:
Sure! What character and slogan do you want? :)

No probs, sweets! I'm off to work in a few anyway so you've got plenty of time to think xD

Oh oh oh please could I have one, I'd love you forever ;)
But could I have a Kermit the frog one? Maybe saying "I love green stuff" lol I'm green mad :)
Thanks in advance xxxxxx

Will get onto it when I get home, lovely :)

How's this? :)

21j37mt.gif

Also doing buttons! (my favourite :D)

xf3lhx.png
2exc2dy.png

2dhviq0.png
20svdvk.png

348r1ir.png
24gprgz.png

2mwea7q.png
208tajc.png

v30e1z.png
e89vus.png

290ugz9.png
2enrb6w.png

3519wz4.png

Just threw those together just now but if you have any suggestions or want a personalised button just let me know what you want it to say and what colour you want :)

Last edited:
Lady Starlight, of course I'll make you one! What would you like? :)

rainbow brite said:
How's this? :)

Omg. That's perfect, just perfect. I LOVE it, it's amazing thanks thanks thanks xxxxx

Oooooo can you make me one please? Smurfette in a nurses' costume would be great? Or any nursey one if you can't xx

Could I have a blue butterfly, is that possible? Saying something like...'Exante TS to goal...Blue WILL be a butterfly' Or does that sound silly?

Am I allowed a button as well?
If so I'd love a purple one (the 4th colour down on the left) that says I'm a loser and proud of it!

Thank you RB, you're a star!

I'll get started on these requests tonight - may take a couple of days to get up to date! :)

Also, if you don't specify what you want it to say I'll just have to put your username only.

rainbow brite said:
I'll get started on these requests tonight - may take a couple of days to get up to date! :)

Also, if you don't specify what you want it to say I'll just have to put your username only.

User name is good for me. Thanks for taking the time to do this xx

Working on a couple tonight and posting as I finish them :)

f87zb.gif
nx8g0m.gif

juhaix.gif
2q03o15.png

4tv9qp.gif
10fuvcl.gif

There, I think that's all the requests done! :D Hope you all like them!

Last edited:
Back