blinkin thorntons chocs!

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
honest answers only please fellow atkins folk, ive been good all day but have had a bit of stressful day ( its in my diary) and have just eaten about 7 or 8 thorntons lost count lol!! ive been on atkins induction for 3 weeks and havnt strayed at all until tonight and am gutted!!
will i put weight on by doing this i stayed the same this week an now i feel like ive spoilt diet totally:( how much will i put on ?
Jo:sigh:

In the grand scheme of things, assuming a choc is about 80 calories, then 640 calories worth is about a sixth of a pound of fat (1lb = an extra 3500 calories) so about 3 ounces. However, the glycogen gain may shoot up for a while. So if you have put on when you next weigh, only about 3oz is authentic and the rest will come away in time when you low carb again.

What boardwitless said. I had a chocolate blow out yesterday (BIG TIME) and have gained 5.5lbs this morning in water and glycogen. Get back on it and you'll be fine. I've also discovered that chocolate most definitely triggers migraines in me - ouch, off to bed soon.

Don't stress about it love, just learn the lesson and move on.

I dont know! I had a bottle of red on thursday night and lost 5 lbs overnight - shame it was dehydration :(

LOL @ BW, don't think that'd work somehow. :)

Its a shame it doesnt though!

Thornton's do a diabetic chocolate range. Not as low in carbs as the sort of low carb choc you might be used to, but delicious.

I don't buy it often but when I do it is usually a wee selection of milk choc bar, turkish delight bar (very small) and choc covered fudge bar (again very small). In this way the potential damage is limited and I can enjoy a real treat without fear.

Don't overdo these! Warning! Your digestive system will complain loud and clear.

Back