Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by corioboria, 9 May 2008 Social URL.

1. corioboria

corioboria Cambridge Counsellor

Cambridge diet
    This morning I went shopping for clothes. I got the zip done up on a size 14 sundress in Monsoon - first time ever - so had to buy it to celebrate!

This afternoon I made a chocolate mint shake in my blender with about 10 ice cubes crushed up so the whole thing was like slush. I poured it into a cocktail glass, added a cheesy plastic stirrer, put my new sundress on and sat out in the garden sipping my 'cocktail' which was delicious.

It doesn't get much better than this....:cool:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

oooeeerrrrrr! You sound proper posh hun. Seriously tho I know what you mean it feels great when you can buy something make us feel good.

Well done and I hope the weather is good this weekend too :)
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hahaha well if it works and makes you happy why flippen not!!
  5. LoveIt

LoveIt Me on the right! x

Weight Watchers... woop woop
    Well done! Monsoon sizes can come up quite small too! Congrats my love! x
    I don't care about weight loss... it's all about getting in the smaller sized clothes with no rolls! Now that is the amazing feeling! x
  6. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done,
    What a great feeling, going down a size.
    This diet is bad for the bank balance though! I'm addicted to buying clothes now!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.