Bloating/Upset Tum

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by CoCo, 7 February 2008 Social URL.

1. CoCo

CoCo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    I have been on Ultra Slim (Tesco's version of SlimFast) since Tuesday, and today I have a bloated tummy, terrible gurgling and diarrhoea. Could it be the Ultra Slim, I had the same symptoms when I was doing the proper SlimFast.
    Also, can I mix it with water or does it have to be skimmed milk, which I think might be the cause of my tummy troubles.:sick0019:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    you could try half water half skimmed milk?

I'm a bloater too, i have actimel most mornings, i think it makes some difference, not the trots side though, i just expand!

4. DeliciousBoo

DeliciousBoo Is a woman on a mission.

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    It does actually make me feel bloated too, I used to add mine to soya milk which helped...but it never gave me loose bowels. Could the gurgling be hunger noises...I have a right noisey tum when its hungry lol.

Boo x

5. delilah

delilah Full Member

im on CD and havent stopped being bloated does it ever go away? xx

6. xmilly_starx

xmilly_starx Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    this is the problem I have suddenly encountered. Suddenly last week went very bloated, still haven't visited the loo... and no amount of ex-lax is seeming to work :(

7. fatgirl666

fatgirl666 Hates to post

Diet:
    Cambridge diet after a short stint on Lipotrim(VLCD)
    Yep i got the bloated and runs on Slimfast and i was starving! so gave it up. Try peppermint tea it helps the upset tummy and bloating.

8. littlemiche

littlemiche Member

i have a peppermint tea around 11 everyday and it seems to ease my bloating, persist and symptoms may subside, it prob a bit of a body shock at first :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.