Bloating/Upset Tum

CoCo

I have been on Ultra Slim (Tesco's version of SlimFast) since Tuesday, and today I have a bloated tummy, terrible gurgling and diarrhoea. Could it be the Ultra Slim, I had the same symptoms when I was doing the proper SlimFast.
Also, can I mix it with water or does it have to be skimmed milk, which I think might be the cause of my tummy troubles.:sick0019:

It does actually make me feel bloated too, I used to add mine to soya milk which helped...but it never gave me loose bowels. Could the gurgling be hunger noises...I have a right noisey tum when its hungry lol.

Boo x

this is the problem I have suddenly encountered. Suddenly last week went very bloated, still haven't visited the loo... and no amount of ex-lax is seeming to work :(

Yep i got the bloated and runs on Slimfast and i was starving! so gave it up. Try peppermint tea it helps the upset tummy and bloating.

i have a peppermint tea around 11 everyday and it seems to ease my bloating, persist and symptoms may subside, it prob a bit of a body shock at first :D

Back