Blonde Logic: An Adventure in Management

I don't think I've lost any this week but I'm so constipated too!! I may be wrong but I lost 3 last week so mustn't be greedy :D Hope you had a good loss BL, can't wait to hear :)

Well....I'll be!

I lost 5.2 pounds this week!!! fair enough, much was catch-up from the week of no-going.... ;) .....but I am chuffed to bits! :)

I can relax a little. Little. Must keep some fear involved to keep on the straight and narrow!! LOL But dead happy about that!!

Thanks ladies and good luck at your weigh ins. :)

XX

Tht's fab, well done!! I knew it :D My weigh in isn't until Thursday. I wait with bated breath, hoping I haven't screwed it up with my portion sizes. I'm becoming so neurotic!! xxx

Thanks Kalin! You will do great too!!

If its any consolation, all the ladies tonite said what we have been saying we are feeling is exactly how they did when they started - and there was one who has maintained for 5 years - so that put my mind to rest. :)

Good luck to ya~! :)

Thank you Tara!! I thought the same thing abuot my ticker! I remember abuot day 3 or 4, looking at my little ladybird way over on the right, dreaming of the day she'd land on the last flower.

Actually - it was the second to the last big flower - I said back in January if I can get to that second to the last flower, then I know I can get to the last one! ! :D Not long now for you too to be on those last flowers!:bliss:

I can't wait to see my family - I now weigh what I weighed in my early 20s!!! :bliss:

:D

Thank you for mentioning those things. :) - made me smile. :)

Well....I'll be!

I lost 5.2 pounds this week!!! fair enough, much was catch-up from the week of no-going.... ;) .....but I am chuffed to bits! :)

I can relax a little. Little. Must keep some fear involved to keep on the straight and narrow!! LOL But dead happy about that!!

Thanks ladies and good luck at your weigh ins. :)

XX

Well done on ur 5.2lbs. Not far to go now.

Well done BL

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
I could see;)you had lost more - you looked so trim tonight. Your Mom is going to be so proud of your achievement when you go home for Thanksgiving.

:happy096::character00255::patback:

Well done BL thats just great!!! You have inspired me to kick these last 6lb too. I am happy with the way I am right now but cannot see a good reason for me not to get to the goal I set myself. I refuse to diet though I am just going to go to the gym more often and work harder there. My food intake is fine, I have to maybe just go 90/10 instead of 80/20.

You are doing so well before you know it you will be below your target. I think you look amazing and I am sure your family will be over the moon for you.

Love the new picture thats skirts lovely

Very well done BL - you are doing soooo well! It's funny to think that you're the same person who posted back in November last year saying how worried you were about starting LL - look at you now!! :eek:

That new picture is amazing, you are a fantastic advertisement for LL and what can happen if you stick to your guns.

Well done again - I can't wait to get to target and try some of your posted recipies!

xx :)

Aw Polly - thank you so much. <hugs> I really was so scared I couldn't do this, even though I felt inside the determiination of an Ox - I was still brickin it!

It just goes to show you, if you desire something bad enough, and dream f it long enough, and put our heart and soul into it - you can have anything you desire.

Thank you. Your post made my day. :)

xx

Hey hey. Well, last night, I felt realy happy about RTM. I think the first wave of nerves has well and truly subsided and I feel quite in control, and am thoroughly enjoying the reintroduction of flavour and texture.

It hit me last night as I sipped a glass of Mango Juice - just how delicious it was - and how happy I am to have a choice in that I put in my mouth.

My body is functioning better - I am, erm, regular again, which has been a real problem for me. Aside from the first nigts illness, I have been feeling great with everything I have had - have had no ill effects - no tummy ache, or wind, or anything. It all just feels right.

I am enjoying the feeling of hunger that I notice about 20-30 minutes before my planned meal. It feels good to feel it, and know its OK to feel it - that I don't have to stuff it. I am also enjoying knowing that everything else is just weeks away, so there is no feeling of I MUST TASTE THIS, or I WANT TO HAVE THAT. I am content with what is on offer.

I am looking forward to my challenge next month: Returning hom to California for 2 weeks, and I am preparing a Roast Turkey dinner, with all the trimmings for my family and friends. There will be about 15-20 of us. Two areas of concern: only putting on my plate what I am allowed - and also, I have barely cooked for one in the past 9 months - and now have to cordinate a rather complex meal for 20! Give me strength!!! :D

Life is good - and its good to be free of the nerves of the first week or two - and it feels FANTASTIC to be in control. Long may that last!!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the challenge.

Bex - I was a bit worried when you said you didn't weigh in - does that mean you did not go to group - and did you have enough packs to get you through? JUst want to make sure your ok. Would hate to see any of us hit any stumbling bocks that could start us off on the wrong foot! We've all worked so hard to get here and all. :)

Well peeps - keep on keeping on! And keep on enjoying this new life we have made for ourselves.

I am over the moon. :)

XXX

Hey BL, you sound so positive and happy, not long till your holiday then. I'm sure you'll have no bother keeping on track whilst there, you managed to SS whilst there previously.

Thanks Mini - that was easier as no food was allowed - this is a wee bit scary, especially as all my favourite foods and stuff will be at our disposal....but....I agree I shall be fine on the whole - its just the big event meal that I worry about. Thanksgiving is Americans excuse to eat and drink for four days!! LOL (Not that we ever need an excuse....) But I shall do it!!!! I will be like the little red train" I think I can - I think I can - I think I can - " If I just keep saying it I will do it! :D

Last edited:
Back